GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free games, free consoles and free love!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"95% organic"
It's been a while since I've been on this forum, but I just couldn't stay away. That, my friends, is the power of the freebie...

As I'm sure many other forum members will agree, it's oh-so frustrating to revert to paying for games after you get used to just winning them for free. Oh, how I used to bellow with laughter at the poor (or rich) gamers queing up in Game... credit cards and chequebooks in hand.

In case there are more of you out there who are as tight-fisted as me, you'll be pleased to know that this 'free game' business is really catching on...

Spong.com recentley launched a very interesting looking prize giveaway. This month they've got a massive pile of prizes to give away to their forum users (I hope I'm in the running for the Silver Sony beast!)

A Silver PS2 with 'Run Like Hell'
A Gamecube with Res Evil: Code Veronica X
5x copies of Run Like Hell
5x copies of Metal Slug X
5x PS2 Space Invaders 25th Anniversary packs

And as far as I can tell, there's not that many people even using the forums anyway. This has gotta be a good thing!! I'm no mathematician, but I'd say the chance of winning something are, um, approximately, er, pretty high...

Hooray for the freebie! and god bless the GAD and its skinflint-appeasing ways... Better skip off and write something decent, I want prizes!!

And I want them now!
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Braaains"
But do you get a free Nelson Mandela?
Thu 03/06/04 at 18:08
Regular
"95% organic"
Whoah! free joy update!!

After giving away a pile of Resident Evil Cube games just for posting "yes please, I'll have that for free" Spong.com are continuing their freebie mania for forum users...

Xboxes, Ninja Gaidens, GBA SPs... they're all up for grabs and you don't even need to write anything good, you just write anything...

*does the happy free prize dance*

huzzah!
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
i love freebies
*nearly a regular
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:42
Regular
I like knowing that I finally get rewarded with actual prizes that are worth something for my efforts.

In school, you'll get a good comment from the teacher or somethin'. And that's if you're even noticed. Which is rare.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:13
Regular
"95% organic"
I remember my frustrated pre-GAD days. I was totally convinced that it was all an elaborate ruse...

...and then I won something.

I love SR and I love Spong: but most of all, I love free things.
Wed 07/04/04 at 16:16
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
I wouldnt know, I've never won a GAD.
*digs a hole for himself and weeps*
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"95% organic"
It's been a while since I've been on this forum, but I just couldn't stay away. That, my friends, is the power of the freebie...

As I'm sure many other forum members will agree, it's oh-so frustrating to revert to paying for games after you get used to just winning them for free. Oh, how I used to bellow with laughter at the poor (or rich) gamers queing up in Game... credit cards and chequebooks in hand.

In case there are more of you out there who are as tight-fisted as me, you'll be pleased to know that this 'free game' business is really catching on...

Spong.com recentley launched a very interesting looking prize giveaway. This month they've got a massive pile of prizes to give away to their forum users (I hope I'm in the running for the Silver Sony beast!)

A Silver PS2 with 'Run Like Hell'
A Gamecube with Res Evil: Code Veronica X
5x copies of Run Like Hell
5x copies of Metal Slug X
5x PS2 Space Invaders 25th Anniversary packs

And as far as I can tell, there's not that many people even using the forums anyway. This has gotta be a good thing!! I'm no mathematician, but I'd say the chance of winning something are, um, approximately, er, pretty high...

Hooray for the freebie! and god bless the GAD and its skinflint-appeasing ways... Better skip off and write something decent, I want prizes!!

And I want them now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.