GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now This Is Interesting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6282389.stm[/URL]
A woman or a black guy. I would love to see either win but i cant help feeling it's election suicide by the Democrats.
Sat 20/01/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6282389.stm[/URL]
A woman or a black guy. I would love to see either win but i cant help feeling it's election suicide by the Democrats.
Sat 20/01/07 at 18:09
Regular
Just because they are female/black or because you think they'd actually make a good president?
Sat 20/01/07 at 18:15
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
From an outsiders perspective (ie ignoring domestic policy) I'd prefer Barack Obama to win. I think he'll be less divisive in the international arena.
Sat 20/01/07 at 18:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> Just because they are female/black or because you think they'd
> actually make a good president?

They're Democrats, thats why i like them. Hell i'd support Ming the Merciless if he was a Democrat, i believe he's a Republican though.
Sat 20/01/07 at 19:22
Regular
Sorry if I sound like a retard but which one is left wing and which one is right wing?

I'm not very into politics.
Sat 20/01/07 at 22:41
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Obama sounds a bit to like Osama, or bomber. Barack sounds like barracks, conjuring images of soliders and war and "take cover!" - ka-boom. Also Ballack, who by all accounts is sh_tter than fresh sh_t.
Hilary is close-ish to Hilarious, or the third-choice Chelsea goalkeeper Hilario. And when I hear the name Clinton all I see young interns sucking cigars.
So after my marvellously marvellous analysis, I predict nothing, because political predictions are for wombats.
Bumbum, it's Saturn's Day.
Sun 21/01/07 at 02:38
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry if I sound like a retard but which one is left wing and
> which one is right wing?
>
> I'm not very into politics.

Democrats are left wing, Republicans right

I remember it as 'Liberal Democrats' being left wing

I've not read up so I can't comment on either side really
Sun 21/01/07 at 13:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry if I sound like a retard but which one is left wing and
> which one is right wing?

Each party has to select a Presidential candidate, and in a series of Primary elections in each state, each party will choose its candidate; Obama and Clinton are competing for the Democrat nomination.

Just as a note to help, the Democrats are Centre-Left; however, in US Political parties there is little cohesion, varying policies and ideologies... a Replublican from Texas, for example, will probably be more hardline than a Californian Republican.

I'm not sure who will win this... I guess the winner is most likely to face John McCain or Rudolph Giuliani in a Presidential election, from what I've seen so far.
Sun 21/01/07 at 15:13
Regular
Isn't there a happy medium between these groups?

IMO Democrats are utter wimps.
IMO Republicans are total puritans.

Do they have Green Party in the USA?
Sun 21/01/07 at 17:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nader leads a third party, but it has no chance.

Not all Democrats are wimps and not all Republicans are puritans, like EVERYTHING it's far more complicated.

's*d' is filtered? wow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.