GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbonutter's 10 step guide to being a Ninty."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 14:47
Regular
Blame Dan.

1) Have utter belief that every game the Shigeru Miamoto even looks at will be the Best Game Ever©

2) Every game featuring Mario will be utter class.

3) Nintendo is definitely NOT for kids, despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary.

4) The GC will somehow be better because it's smaller.

5) The PS2 is an upgrade purely because the controller looks the same. Ignore the fact that the GC's is nearly identical.

6) All games of the same genre must be better on the GabeCube.

7) Never lose an argument. Lie, cheat, kill or main to win.

8) Never admit that the N64 lost to the PlayStation, at all costs.

9) Blindly accpet all information provided to you by Nintendo, especially on the subject of the GameCube's performance and loading times. Deny everything that console experts say.

10) If all else fails, bring up the old "Well, Nintendo invented the PSX anyway" argument.

:-D
Thu 26/07/01 at 14:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Blame Dan.

1) Have utter belief that every game the Shigeru Miamoto even looks at will be the Best Game Ever©

2) Every game featuring Mario will be utter class.

3) Nintendo is definitely NOT for kids, despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary.

4) The GC will somehow be better because it's smaller.

5) The PS2 is an upgrade purely because the controller looks the same. Ignore the fact that the GC's is nearly identical.

6) All games of the same genre must be better on the GabeCube.

7) Never lose an argument. Lie, cheat, kill or main to win.

8) Never admit that the N64 lost to the PlayStation, at all costs.

9) Blindly accpet all information provided to you by Nintendo, especially on the subject of the GameCube's performance and loading times. Deny everything that console experts say.

10) If all else fails, bring up the old "Well, Nintendo invented the PSX anyway" argument.

:-D
Thu 26/07/01 at 14:59
Are you a Ninty or are you just fed up of the Ninty's losing all of the arguments?
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
Turbonutter. Shut UP!

I am a Ninty and I give everything a chance, I have a PS and PS2, I enjoy playing the games on it with this I have owned all the Nintendo consoles and enjoy playing games on them.

Owning all these consoles and having knowledge in gaming will not stop me from speaking my mind on the forums! Sony are a disgusting games company, I have seen this from testing 3rd party games for them and I have seen how they have broken promises, I have always enjoyed playing games on the PS and PS2, but they are not to the quality I could have hoped.

Nintendo aren't much better, ever since Pokemon they have thought themselves to be oh so so so great, well as the sales of the games show they are not.

I would choose Nintendo over Sony any day because they have actually learnt from their mistakes, and with the GC they are trying something which isn't moving to fast into the future (with the internet etc..) but taking its time and hopefully getting it right.

Sony are using the original playstations success to ride the crapulence of the Playstation 2 so far. The PS2 ( as Sony predicted) should have cleared away all competition by now, it should have removed Nintendo and spat away Microsoft, BUT it hasn't and the field of play is still very much open for the wholeshot!

I don't care if being a Nintendriod means having to support the better company! I do care when people like you stereo-type us for who we are not, I give other companies chances! I think the DC is the best at the moment but sadly it was overshadowed by a console which as yet has not had more than five games!

Shut Up! Go and play GT2.1
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:04
What's the GabeCube like Turbonutter (check no.6)
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Erm, er-no it was all just a joke. Hence the smiley face at the end. Dan wrote a topic that he said was partially aimed at me so this is my retaliation.

Don't take it so seriousley!
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have had enough of this bullcrap between Sony lovers and Nintendo fans! WHO CARES!!

Its bloody gaming, everyone is entitled to their opinion!
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Lighten up er-no!
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Lighten up er-no!

Bad nights sleep! Bad day!
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well, it was all a joke and if I've offended you I'm sorry.

BTW, what's the first half of your E-mail address? I've forgotten.

Cheers.
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:20
Regular
"everyone says it"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.