GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Natal announced for Christmas 2010"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/01/10 at 09:18
"possibly impossible"
Microsoft has announced that Project Natal, the full motion sensitive gaming and media device for 360, is due at the end of the year during the 'Holiday 2010' period.

The video is here.

Microsoft are gearing up for a CES special to showcase Natal to the masses and setting the date at this stage is perfect timing to set the ball rolling.

Oh, and either the guy in dark glasses is blind, which doesn't bode well for testing it, or someone should tell him wearing sunglasses inside is not big or clever.
Thu 07/01/10 at 09:18
"possibly impossible"
Microsoft has announced that Project Natal, the full motion sensitive gaming and media device for 360, is due at the end of the year during the 'Holiday 2010' period.

The video is here.

Microsoft are gearing up for a CES special to showcase Natal to the masses and setting the date at this stage is perfect timing to set the ball rolling.

Oh, and either the guy in dark glasses is blind, which doesn't bode well for testing it, or someone should tell him wearing sunglasses inside is not big or clever.
Thu 07/01/10 at 09:41
Regular
"THFC"
I think this looks really good, don't know if it will work as well as shown, but thats the power of advertising lol.

Hopefully it can deliver and become as good as the wii for interactivity. Glad it finally has a date for release. Nice work on finding that pb
Thu 07/01/10 at 14:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I really need to see what its limitations are before I can get genuinely interested in it. At the moment, it only interests me on a technical level rather than a gaming level.

I'm more interested in the recently announced Game Room which will feature lots of classic arcade games. The downside is the fact that you have to pay to play. Between 240-400 points to own the game for your arcade or 40 points for one play. That sounds expensive to me, especially as they announced that they have around 1,000 games lined up for it. :S
Thu 07/01/10 at 15:13
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't think i'll get Natal. I don't see the point in it. Gaming experiences can just get 'too real' to the point that you're encouraged to talk to a computer character instead of real people. It can't be good... ;S
Thu 07/01/10 at 17:02
"possibly impossible"
This could be an issue in regard to Microsoft's Natal promises.
Thu 07/01/10 at 17:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
Workload hived off to the Xbox CPU? That doesn't sound good.... RROD here we come... again! :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.