GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P "The Rev""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/01/10 at 18:07
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Just anted to let everyone know a great drummer has died. James Owen Sullivan drummed for Avenged Sevenfold and recently died on the 28th December. So far they have said he has died of natural causes, tests proved inconclusive and so further tests are being performed.

I will update this page when further news is revealed.
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:07
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Just anted to let everyone know a great drummer has died. James Owen Sullivan drummed for Avenged Sevenfold and recently died on the 28th December. So far they have said he has died of natural causes, tests proved inconclusive and so further tests are being performed.

I will update this page when further news is revealed.
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:23
Regular
"Natural causes"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the drummer in his twenties?
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Yes but 20 year olds can have heart attacks and illnesses etc. Although do they deem them natural causes? :S

Sad to hear though.
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:30
Regular
"How Ironic"
You can die at any age as far as I know...
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:46
Regular
Yes, I too live in fear of strokes and heart attacks.
Mon 04/01/10 at 18:54
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Yes he was 28
Mon 04/01/10 at 19:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
For ever the 'fatalist'
Tue 05/01/10 at 08:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfonse wrote:
> "Natural causes"
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the drummer in his twenties?

Although you can die of natural causes at any age...why are so many celebrities dying of "natural causes" now? Brittany Murphy, Stephen Gately and few others all died of natural causes in their 20s and 30s.

Surely it can't all be natural?

EDIT: I don't actually know too much about the guy, but as with any death, it's sad to see someone that age go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.