GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Tue 13/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Anyone else a huge Resident Evil fan? I wanna discuss theories, great bosses, the characters, anything. And any questions are welcome too.

Begin.

My favourite is definately 2. I loved how much it was like an action movie. Marvellous.
Tue 13/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Anyone else a huge Resident Evil fan? I wanna discuss theories, great bosses, the characters, anything. And any questions are welcome too.

Begin.

My favourite is definately 2. I loved how much it was like an action movie. Marvellous.
Wed 14/04/04 at 00:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i actually liked the first one where at the start the zombie is eating the guy and then he turns around.when i was 10 i used to have nightmares

*Remembers, cleans the mess behind him*
Wed 14/04/04 at 00:07
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
the spiders jumping down from the roof

that was some sight
Wed 14/04/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I prefer Silent Hill to Resi evil.
Wed 14/04/04 at 09:00
Regular
Silent Hill is a much scarier game. My fave Resi is also 2 though :)
Wed 14/04/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Silent Hill is a much scarier game.

I know.

> My fave Resi is also 2 though :)

Same here.
Wed 14/04/04 at 10:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I liked Resi 1 and 2. However after the crap translation that will be Resi Evil Outbreak Capcom can go screw themselves. I'm happy that they've lost 90 million dollars, serves them right
Wed 14/04/04 at 10:15
Regular
They're canning the online function for the european release aren't they?

Arsebandits.
Wed 14/04/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
»§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
> They're canning the online function for the european release aren't
> they?

Already canned it because for some reason unlike every other company with their games they can't seem to get the thing online. Quite pathetic really, plus on top of that without the hard drive the loading times are meant to be criminal.

Was excited for the game now i can't be bothered and just gone back to playing an actual good horror game - Siren
Wed 14/04/04 at 10:19
Regular
It's a big disappointment for us gamers though - and a very stupid decision for Capcom. Everyone else can manage making games online.

I would have had broadband by the time it came out too. Looks like I'll have to get Xbox Live then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.