GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOOD BYE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 01:44
Regular
I thought I might as well let everyone else know - other people have done it so I thought I'll post a farewell message.

I'm off to France for 2 weeks in exactly an hour and an half!!! My mum's boyfriend will pick us up at 3:00 in an attempt to arrive at Portsmouth for 6:00 when the boat leaves for Cherbourg.

Brittany is where i'm headed, along with my mum, annoying sister, Glenn (mum's boyfriend), and Phil (my best mate).

Unfortunately it takes 3 hours to get there - the boat trip take about 4 hours - and then the journey to our campsite will take about 5 hours. And I only have to be bloody car-sick!!

Anyway. it should be worth it. We went all the way to the south of France last year - had to have an overnight stop as well! Aaaaaaannddd it was too hot!! Won't be doing that again.

So i'm spending my last hours in England with you guys - well actually Cookie Monster to be precise. Cheers cookie, you've been a pleasure to chat to.

See ya all!! Back in two weeks!!
Wed 25/07/01 at 10:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Cya Shocky!
Wed 25/07/01 at 07:07
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
He is gone now. Hope he has fun.
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:24
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
E-BLOODY-XACTLY!!!!

She'll probably forget something when we're on the blinkin' boat!
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> The effects of my Cheerios have worn off because that was about 30
> mins ago. Better not eat anymore - just to be on the safe
> side.

My damn mum's hassling me to disconnect because she wants
> me to get ready! I've gotten ready about 4 hours ago!! Dammit
> women!

He he he, the funny thing about mums are, that they pester you so much to get ready that they are never ready on time themselves.
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:19
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
The effects of my Cheerios have worn off because that was about 30 mins ago. Better not eat anymore - just to be on the safe side.

My damn mum's hassling me to disconnect because she wants me to get ready! I've gotten ready about 4 hours ago!! Dammit women!
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Morning - not moring. Damn sleepiness overpowering me!! Must fight
> it off!

I was beginning to tire myself, but the sugar rush from my coco pops is keeping me posting.
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:12
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Morning - not moring. Damn sleepiness overpowering me!! Must fight it off!
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:11
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Fortunately, travelling at night is by far the more comforting time. I don't think i've ever been sick when travelling at night!! I dunno why - maybe because i'm interested in all of the pretty orange lights that whizz by?

It's a whole different matter in France though - moring, hot, cramped, stuffy, different surroundings - thank god for the tablets.
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I'm one of those people who are EXTREMELY car-sick. Which means I
> feel weird thinking about the journey when i'm not even in the car
> yet!!

That's why i'm anxious!!

Oooooh - 1 hour!!

Luckily im not as bad as that, i just get really hot and feel sick, but while i was on holiday i brought back the sick bags from the aeroplane, so its not so bad now.
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:01
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I'm one of those people who are EXTREMELY car-sick. Which means I feel weird thinking about the journey when i'm not even in the car yet!!

That's why i'm anxious!!

Oooooh - 1 hour!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.