GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Formal Apology To Mr Snuggly"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 17:08
Regular
On the "What's happening with Gameaday topic," I lost my temper when a little when finding out that cheats had won-when I was hoping to win for a review of Red Faction I'd written.

I'm very sorry for getting so angry. I've been here long enough to know the rules, and I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, the main reason was that I just hope people aren't winning for copying key combinations onto SR from sites such as SR.

I don't mind people winning for tips, or cheats they've found themselves. Of course, we don't know if they're copied or not-which is why I am apologizing.

Sorry Mr Snuggly!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
On the "What's happening with Gameaday topic," I lost my temper when a little when finding out that cheats had won-when I was hoping to win for a review of Red Faction I'd written.

I'm very sorry for getting so angry. I've been here long enough to know the rules, and I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, the main reason was that I just hope people aren't winning for copying key combinations onto SR from sites such as SR.

I don't mind people winning for tips, or cheats they've found themselves. Of course, we don't know if they're copied or not-which is why I am apologizing.

Sorry Mr Snuggly!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No excuse Anthony :P
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> No excuse Anthony :P

You've said that twice now Sheepster.

Give me any more lip and you won't get any grass-got it?! :b
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
> SR from sites such as SR.

Yup, that makes sense =/
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> SR from sites such as SR.

Yup, that makes sense
> =/

Oops! I meant Cheatcc.

Sorry 'ard. :b
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:33
Regular
"Rendering Women."
That batch of Playstation cheats...

...straight outta UKPlaystation Magazine!

That Kuru Kuru review that won..

...straight from numerous websites...

hey ho!
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
er-yes wrote:
> That batch of Playstation cheats...

...straight outta
> UKPlaystation Magazine!

That Kuru Kuru review that
> won..

...straight from numerous websites...

>hey ho!

Exactly my point.
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Ant wrote:
> Exactly my point.

Does that mean you still apologise... or not ... ???
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Where else are you supposed to get cheats from? At least he copied them from a magazine and not from a website. Please try and understand.
Tue 24/07/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Where else are you supposed to get cheats from? At least he copied
> them from a magazine and not from a website. Please try and
> understand.

Yes but Snuggly, you have to understand that people who spend a long time writing a bloody great topic in the forums gets very annoyed when copied cheats (which they are) win, it has happened to me and many, and although I don't mind anymore, I know how it felt to see a copied piece beat something that you spent a long time on!

Any news on the arfghfdsakafsd or something win?? RBS found a bit of the review on a website...

Hey ho...

It was big of Ant to apoligise.. welldone mate!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.