GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Wrestling Federation: Light Heavyweight Cha,mpionship match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 14:48
Regular
Light heavy weight championship- Essa Rios(Mouldy Cheese) VS Jerry Lynn (JET)

First to enter the ring, representing Mouldy Cheese… ESSA RIOS!!!!!

The fans go wild as the Light heavy weight jumps into the ring.

And his opponent representing JET….. JERRY LYNN!!!

The bell sounds and we are under-way.

Essa (Cheese) and Lynn (JET) lock up. They test each others strength. Essa pushes Lynn to his knees but Lynn(JET) reverses it into a headlock, Essa (cheese) turns it into a back body drop. Lynn is down and Essa goes for the cover… quick kick out by Lynn (Jet).

Both superstars stare at each other, and they exchange fists. Irish whip by Essa, Frog leap, Lynn comes back only to receive a drop kick by Rios (Cheese). Essa jumps onto the middle rope for a moonsault…… misses. Rios is on the floor as Lynn (Jet) makes is way up. Lynn tries to set up a sharpshooter, but Rios flips up. Lynn ducks a punch from Rios and pushes him out of the ring.

Lynn runs towards Rios and flies out the ring… Direct hit. Essa is down on the outside, but I think Lynn (Jet) felt that too.

The ref. Starts a count, He is on 5 as Lynn groggily gets up and slides into the ring.

8….

Essa is up

9….

Essa (cheese) jumps into the outside mat and over the rope delivering a missile drop kick to Lynn.

He goes for the cover 1….2….KICK OUT by LYNN

Lynn is still down and Essa is furious with the ref. Lynn gets up and goes for a roll up… he holds the tights…1….2….Essa springs out… CLOSE

Both superstars have taken a lot of punishment. Lynn tries to capitalise and goes up the top…. He hits a moonsault and a cover, 1….2…. A KICK OUT BY ESSA(cheese). That was so very close.

Lynn (Jet) throws Essa (cheese) into the corner. Lynn jumps up onto the top rope. Essa hits him with a low blow. Essa jumps to the top rope…. Delivers a top rope HURRICANRANA. Essa tried to make the cover

1….

2…

3…

ESSA RIOS (cheese) has made the cover, gets a three count and the victory. What a hard fought battle, but as always, there can be one winner… Representative of Mouldy Cheese… ESSA RIOS.

Here is your new Light heavy weight champion… ESSA RIOS!!

Well done guys.

Thanks for reading IB
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Once again i lose even in a hardcore title match!
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Back in black"
Glad you liked guys. Sorry to see you screwed aagin Jet. you just don't have any luck!!! heh heh, Hardcore 4-way is up now, enjoy JET!!! heh heh.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
I dont mean loseing i just like to lose fairly if i lose at all.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:19
Jet wrote:
STOP
> SCREWING ME IN MY MATCHES!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that you will wina title very soon
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep i think we got screwed out of the tag team titles.

STOP SCREWING ME IN MY MATCHES!!!!!!!
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:14
You have been screwed twice now...I think
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Although he did win by doing a low blow just before he won. I was screwed!
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:09
Great match IB.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well if you ask Ant or whoever you might be able to thats if your staying of cource.
Tue 24/07/01 at 18:45
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah IB, nice writing. Nice to see ole Rios gettin himself back. YAY for cheese. wish i was in these matches.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.