GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best wishes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/12/09 at 09:35
Regular
I know its not web or technical, thought I would live dangerously and break a rule here and take the chance to wish every one a very happy Christmas and a happy New year when it arrives!

Yours Digi!
Thu 17/12/09 at 18:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Merry Christmas and a very bountiful New Year to you Digi, Hmmm, Warhunt and all
Thu 17/12/09 at 17:18
"Are you sure?"
Warhunt wrote:
> You going to have some time off or anything Hmmm...?

Hmmm...'s 24x7x365 !
Thu 17/12/09 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You're not going to wish to the non-techies a Happy Christmas! Humbug!

Haha. So what's everyone planning this year for Xmas? You going to have some time off or anything Hmmm...?
Thu 17/12/09 at 13:31
"Are you sure?"
Yep, thanks Digi and to you! :¬)
...and to all the techie forum followers...
[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola Instant Site
Thu 17/12/09 at 12:50
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you Digitrader, and to everyone else who haunts this forum.
Thu 17/12/09 at 11:07
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Bah you leave me with an awkward decision. Do I move this, or rebel and leave it here so that those who don't step foot out of the technical threads read it? :D
Thu 17/12/09 at 09:35
Regular
I know its not web or technical, thought I would live dangerously and break a rule here and take the chance to wish every one a very happy Christmas and a happy New year when it arrives!

Yours Digi!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.