GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google Earth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/01/07 at 20:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Google Earth is fabulous. I cant get enough of this wonderful application. I'm sure most of you know about it already, but in case you dont I'll explain. It's a free program that "Offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional searches"

Thats right folks. Satellite images of the whole world. It makes me feel like I'm on 24 or something.

I'm having a great time finding different places I've visited.

Does anyone else use this?
Tue 16/01/07 at 20:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Google Earth is fabulous. I cant get enough of this wonderful application. I'm sure most of you know about it already, but in case you dont I'll explain. It's a free program that "Offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional searches"

Thats right folks. Satellite images of the whole world. It makes me feel like I'm on 24 or something.

I'm having a great time finding different places I've visited.

Does anyone else use this?
Tue 16/01/07 at 20:40
Regular
It's wonderful, though since I updated it, it crashes on me when I try and zoom into anything. DAMN! :(
Tue 16/01/07 at 20:46
Regular
Funny you should mention this as I finally installed it a few hours ago and I'm quite impressed =)

I'll definitely use it for my travels.
Tue 16/01/07 at 20:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yep I use it and can sometimes find where I'm staying on holiday.

Our hotel in Tenerife was very clear and it was better than a normal map as we could see landmarks to work out where we had to go to get to the beach etc.
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:01
"possibly impossible"
Type in Calle del Carmen, Los Belones.

That's where our house is. Cool.

Strangely, that's a much better ariel picture than my house here. Exmouth is pretty much just a blur...
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:02
Regular
Smedlos just uses it to fine the naked sunbathers =P

Seriously I think it's a great way to 'scout the area' before going on holiday. Tewkesbury is all blurry on it though =( but Singapore is quite detailed. If you're bored go have a look at Singapore. =)

I keep searching around and zooming in but I still havent found Wally* =(

* - Waldo, if you're Kawada or Ladybird =D
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:05
Regular
pb wrote:
> Type in Calle del Carmen, Los Belones.
>
> That's where our house is. Cool.
>
> Strangely, that's a much better ariel picture than my house
> here. Exmouth is pretty much just a blur...

That's annoying =/ no lovely place I mean but just like you my town has a blurry photo too. I hope Google updates it.

There's a lot of open area, I didn't think it would be that far away, I mean your house.
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:07
Regular
"lets go back"
Here he is

[S]My mate Liam in fancy dress.
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:09
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> Here
> he is

>
> [S]My mate Liam in fancy dress.

heh, he looks just like him.

hmm what happens if I type in Area 51?
Tue 16/01/07 at 21:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> Smedlos just uses it to fine the naked sunbathers =P

Half way between Playa De Las Americas and Los Cristianos is a good place :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.