GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inagural Brawl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
Who do you think will win the inagural brawl at invasion tonight WWF or WECW. By the way Invasion is on tonight on Channel 4 1:55 till 5:05.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:43
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
Mark Henry and Viscera are also at Ohio Valley Wrestling where there are trying to lose weight. I heard Mark Henry Has lost over 100 pounds and even hit a Moonsault in a recent match!
Thu 26/07/01 at 10:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
Last i knew he was wrestling in the WWFs Memphis orginisation where the Mean Street Posse went.
Wed 25/07/01 at 23:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
He is in Ohio Valley Wrestling training centre place along with Molly Holly.

that to my knowledge
Wed 25/07/01 at 22:04
Regular
"Back in black"
Not to my knlowledge.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
I heared he was still training but i just woundered if anyone knew any better.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Back in black"
Jet wrote:
> I really want ECW to stay in the WWF cos otherwise we will be forced
> to watch matches like Hardcore Holly Vs Taka which would really
> suck. What happened to Eric Angle?

Eric Angle was supposed to be trained up to be a wrestler... goodness only knows now.
Wed 25/07/01 at 10:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
I really want ECW to stay in the WWF cos otherwise we will be forced to watch matches like Hardcore Holly Vs Taka which would really suck. What happened to Eric Angle?
Wed 25/07/01 at 01:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
someone did day b*startd i can remember dunno who though I cant remember.

Anyway WCW and ECW are most likely ( almost 100% likely) to stay as one company/group because the new Raw is being called WCW/ECW Raw is War.

Smackdown is gonna be strictly WWF
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im appaled about how much swearing was in Invasion ill now run through the bad lanuage.

Kurt Angle said Bull S*S**t
JR said his usuall son of a b*tch
Regal said Gob s*S**t
And im preety certain someone said b*stard.
Tue 24/07/01 at 00:43
Regular
i think they are gonna have a hard time sorting out this story. so the main deal will now probably be rock v austin at the next pay per view. but thats like a month away. whats gonna happen for the next month? just more WWF vs ECW/WCW crap? it was good at first but it is gettin a bit boring.

So is Angle the leader of WWF now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.