GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mario kart double dash!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
"rock kickin!"
dont know if im going to buy it.shuld i?feel free to talk about it to.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
"rock kickin!"
dont know if im going to buy it.shuld i?feel free to talk about it to.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
*Yawn* No.

Not unless you will only play single player mode.

The entire game only lasts about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish, and that's only because you need to race on every single track backward on one of the modes.

It is good to try to unlock the Ghost cars in Time Trial, but as it diesn't save the fact that you have unlocked it, and there is no online comparison in game, then it really defeats the purpose of bothering.

Decent game, but not worth paying for.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> Not unless you will only play single player mode.

That's nonsense, dont know what has happened, I need coffee :D

I meant only if you will play multiplayer, with 3 other people all the time. Dont know why I said what I did.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
"rock kickin!"
thank you.+_+
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:46
"Majestic"
Very good for multiplayer though, rent it when you have mates over - and see if it warrants a £40 purchase.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"rock kickin!"
i will then.maybe.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:35
"The Will of D."
Very fun and frantic when played with more than 2 other mates, as the race becomes a battle of who's got the best skills and who has the best weapons and skills.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
One of the best multiplayer games on Gamecube. Of course you should buy it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:44
Regular
One of the worst single player games on the Gamecube, only buy it if you will play it more han once a fortnight with 3 other human beings.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:59
"The Will of D."
For somebody who isn't very good at driving it took a few tries to get few the higher 100cc's and 150cc's until i got toad's super kart, so it got a bit hard til i cracked it and unlocked the kart, after that it was just a matter of time before i completed the game. It takes awhile for beginners and novice race drivers so the single player fun is okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.