GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Euro Title Match - Eddy VS GMS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 19:50
Regular
Ok, here it goes. Enjoy.

As we turn on, Grandmaster (Ant) and Eddy (Ice Blaster) are already in the ring, about to start the match. The ref calls for the ball, and we are underway. The two circle each other, somewhat wary of making a move. This match is very important for both men – the European title is a prestigious title, which has kick started many careers.

Grandmaster (Ant) gets the crowd going by leading a clap. This pressures Eddy into attacking, and we finally have some action going. Eddy punches GMS into the turnbuckle, and follows it up with a series of knee strikes to the stomach. Eddy walks away from the turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd, which boos him. Eddy runs back into GMS with one last heavy knee strike. Eddy stomps on GMS, really focusing on the chest. Eddy picks GMS up, and whips him into the ropes, planting a knee in his stomach as he comes back. More stomps on the chest. Eddy suplexes GMS, who, just a minute into this match seems to be on the brink of loosing. Sexay is sent into the ropes, and is caught with another knee.

Eddy locks on an abdominal stretch. Grandmasters face is contorted in pain, but he doesn’t tap. Eddy gets frustrated, hammering on Sexays chest while still maintaining the Abdominal Stretch hold. Latino Heat uses the ropes for leverage, unbeknownst to the referee Earl Hebner. Hang on… GMS is punching out of the hold! He escapes, and bounces off the ropes, catching a stunned Eddy with a clothesline, Grandmasters first real offence of the match. Eddy gets right back up, and is knocked down by another clothesline. Up again, and hit by a third clothesline. GMS covers….1….2…kick out. Eddy isn’t going that easy.

Grandmaster try’s to throw Eddy into the ropes, but his move is reversed, and he is the one hurtling towards the ropes. As he comes back, Eddy locks on the abdominal again! He holds it on for a good minute, but GMS still wont tap. It looks like GMS has passed out from the pain! The referee lifts up his arm and lets it fall once, twice…. But GMS wakes up! He hip tosses Eddy, and follows it up with a elbow drop. Sexay picks up Eddy, and goes for a kick, but Eddy grabs his foot…. INZERAGI by Sexay!

GMS stands behind and to the side of Guerrero, who is now standing. GMS places his head under Eddy’s arm. Grandmaster hooks his lower arm between the Eddy’s legs from behind, and hooks the head with his upper arm. He then lifts Eddy so he is on his side across Grandmasters shoulder. GMS releases Eddy’s legs and pushes Eddy’s body so that it swings out straight behind him. As Eddy’s body moves out, GMS maintains his hold of Eddy’s neck and falls down with him! The crowd goes mad! What a move! I cannot remember that being used in the WWF before!

GMS covers….1…….2…….kick out. Seemingly slow count by the ref.

Grandmaster goes up top, and signals for the Hip Hop drop! He puts the glasses on… but here comes Terri! She distracts him with her (ahem) assets. Grandmaster turns to look at her. She smiles sweetly, and he jumps from the turnbuckle to the outside, and tornado DDTs Terri! The referee jumps outside to check on her. Eddy is back up, and he grabs GMS from the inside of the ring, and puts him in an illegal choke hold! GMS is out of it.

Ref is now back in – EMTs have gone to stretcher Terri from ringside. Eddy swiftly lets go of GMS, and makes the pin. 1…2…Kick out! Guerrero can’t believe it!

Eddy goes up top now. GMS staggers up, not seeing Eddy. Eddy goes for a Frankinstiener, and gets it. The pin…1….2….kick out again! Guerrero is so annoyed he kicks the turnbuckle.

Eddy kicks GMS in the head, then lays the Sexay one on his belly. Rings Of Saturn by Eddy! But GMS still wont tap! After a couple of minutes, it seems Sexay has lost consciousness due to the pain. The ref lifts his arm once…..twice….thrice. Its over. Sexay didn’t tap, but he still lost.

THE WINNER OF THIS BOUT DUE TO TKO, AND NEW WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION EUROPEAN CHAMPION, EDDY GUERRERO!

Eddy leaves the ring with a smug smile on his face.

Thanks for reading (or just skipping to the end to find out who won).

Cheese.
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
OK ill forgive ya i just hope i get to put you through a table on fire!
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Nah Jet your taking it serious, but if it bothers you I will stop! Come on I trained you this far- dont give up! MATES!?
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im going!
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Im not, im pointing you in the right direction.

WWF Forums

DOOR <----

Mwahahh Now you now how longy felt.
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
Stop being mean to me
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Then agsin maybe not- stop with the silly lol'ing JET!!!!!!!
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
Lol.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*tumbleweed
Mon 23/07/01 at 02:43
Regular
"WWJD"
actually i don't know why, actually come on, new people welcome EVERYONE WELCOME! we should post something in other forums asking if anyone wants to come to the wwf forum but we've got make the forum look extra better, it could be are master plan MMMMMWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!
Sun 22/07/01 at 22:50
Regular
"Back in black"
Why don't you like many people here Longy? I think everyone here seems to get along great.

Er-no and RBS would spoil it I rekon, they'll just mess about and make comments about us. Well people like longy and Raffter, newer ones, will be picked on by them anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.