GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Wimbledon 2006 Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/06/06 at 11:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Bit premature but never mind.

The Brits have had terrible luck in the draw.

Henman will get Federer in the 2nd round if he beat Soderling.
Rusedki has Safin in the first round.
Bogdanovic has Nadal in the first round.
Murray has Massu.

Not sure it's worth "predicting" who's going to win - nobody can get near Federer on grass at the moment. Will be interesting to see how Nadal does though...

Looks like Henmania won't really take off this year, due to his awful draw but never mind, we can dream I guess.

So anyone got tickets?
Predictions for upsets?
Ones to watch out for?
Women to look out for?
Fri 23/06/06 at 11:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Bit premature but never mind.

The Brits have had terrible luck in the draw.

Henman will get Federer in the 2nd round if he beat Soderling.
Rusedki has Safin in the first round.
Bogdanovic has Nadal in the first round.
Murray has Massu.

Not sure it's worth "predicting" who's going to win - nobody can get near Federer on grass at the moment. Will be interesting to see how Nadal does though...

Looks like Henmania won't really take off this year, due to his awful draw but never mind, we can dream I guess.

So anyone got tickets?
Predictions for upsets?
Ones to watch out for?
Women to look out for?
Fri 23/06/06 at 20:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Starts Monday right?

Anyway, can't see many winners past Federer in the mens draw. Nadal's better on clay and not so good on grass and Hewitt and Roddick don't quite have enough. Federer will have to have an off day or off week I think. Although saying that, Federer starts up against Gasquet, which should be pretty good.

I can think of 4 possibles for the womens draw. Davenport, last year's finalist, is out injured. Not sure. Hingis may be everyones sentimental favourite.

A Brit will have to be on top of his game to get anywhere near the second week.
Fri 23/06/06 at 21:34
Regular
"Colourless"
Hmm you think we could try some sort of prediction competition? Might get some sort of interest or something... :s
Fri 23/06/06 at 21:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Possibly, although no one should be allowed to pick Federer.
Fri 23/06/06 at 22:05
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah I meant more like, posting the entire draw, and then predicting winners round by round or something.

Plus loads of extra things like how many sets in total, fastest serve, fewest games conceded throughout etc?
Fri 23/06/06 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oh right, yeah, that would be really good.
Fri 23/06/06 at 22:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Cool - I'll get on it.

Hmm what about a last 16 World Cup thing also? Would give us something to do around here....
Mon 26/06/06 at 13:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Federer seems to be easing past Gasquet. Took the first set 6-3.
Mon 26/06/06 at 15:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Wimbledon comes round and the rain stops by too. :D

Hingis looked good from what I saw of the game against a pretty weak opponent. Other than that, I've not seen a lot of play today. I don't think there's been a lot of play today.
Mon 26/06/06 at 17:05
Regular
"Colourless"
No there hasn't been. About 44 minutes earlier apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.