GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:31
Regular
"HowdyDoody"
How good is Final Fantasy X-2. I've never played it,but it sounds like fun. Can anyone tell me what it is like? THANK YOU :D
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
I'd like to read that and find out what FFX-2 is all about but it is too long. :)
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Even I can't type that fast. ;-)
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
aahhh, i didn't think that you had just written that
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I wrote that review earlier.
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Did you just copy a review or did you just write that all out??
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Lots of people don't like Final Fantasy X-2 and say it is a disappointment, I am not one of those people. It is a truly magnificent game that is highly addictive and great fun to play.
This continues on from Final Fantasy X and is based three years after Yuna defeated Sin and brought the Eternal Calm. You control Yuna, Rikku and the new character Paine and you lead them round all of the worlds just like in Final Fanatsy X.
But why must they go around all of these worlds, the answer is because they are Sphere hunters. As suggested in the name, they hunt rare spheres and they must find them before the best Sphere Hunters in the world, LeBlanc's gang. Usually Yuna and co. have to gointo weird and wonderful places to get the spheres but sometimes people will give them to you if you do a task for them.
Surely there will be no fiends as it is the Eternal Calm. Wrong. There are lots and lots of fiends including old favourites and new baddies and of course there are extremely hard bosses that you have to fight along the way.
As the game continues on from Final Fantasy X there are the exact same places. But that is not a disappointment. It means you can visit brilliant places like the Thunder Plains and the Macalania Woods. And you must be wondering how you get there. By airship of course! This means that instead of having to travel for ages and ages just to get somewhere, you can just hop onto the airship and be at your destination in no time at all.
Every Final Fantasy story is different and this one is no exception. It isn't just about three happy sphere hunters going out and trying to find rare spheres. Oh no. It is about the fact that Yuna finds a sphere that shows Tidus in it. And Yuna obviously wants to find Tidus. But whoever is in that sphere holds are dark secret, they know where Vegnagun is. The proof is that in the sphere Tidus (or whoever it is) is standing right beside Vegnagun. Vegnagun was built thousands of years ago and it has enough power to easily destroy Spira in one shot. This machine is rumored to be hidden deep below Bevelle and whoever wants to use it will do soon.
Final Fantasy is a great game and would be a gem in anybodys collection. I advise you if you do get it, make sure you have an excuse to take a few months off work.

I rate this game 10/10.
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not see the blatantly labelled FFX-2 topic just about 10 threads down then?
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:31
Regular
"HowdyDoody"
How good is Final Fantasy X-2. I've never played it,but it sounds like fun. Can anyone tell me what it is like? THANK YOU :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.