GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who reads N64 magazine?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 20:50
Regular
just wondered?
Wed 18/07/01 at 20:50
just wondered?
Wed 18/07/01 at 20:51
NOM is miles better!!!
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:55
Your topic explanations aren't very descriptive, are they? Couldn't you just elaborate a bit, say a paragraph or two?
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:01
Regular
"DS..."
so what NOM is better!!!
slik !_!
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
they are both crap! I stoped reading NOM after they gave south park 90%, i can never trust them again.
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nintendo Magazine is far less biased and has more realistoc reviews- It does not give a Nintendo game a stupidly high score, just due to the fact is is made by Nintendo.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:02
Regular
which magazone are you talkin about when u say nintendo magazine?
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The one with the globe on it - with a little joypad

Andrea Ball is the editor (I think)
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:45
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
lol Veron 4, South Park was utter cripe! As for you lot dishing the dirt on N64 mag, please don't.
The magasine used to be the best you could buy and I bought it every month. There was a real warm community, I felt. There are two reasons why it has gone downhill:
1)The N64 is now considered crap as Nintendo has practically abandoned it. With few games being released, N64 can't possibly have the same amount of content as it used to.
2)All their decent staff have now left and work for other Future-published mags (James Ashton, Jes Bickham and his bro, etc). Infact, Andrea Ball has just left!
Thu 19/07/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
NOM IS biased due to it giving games incredibly high scores as it wants to promote the games not make them look crap and N64 mag was great but it is getting a bit crud now due to the lack of good games coming up for release!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.