GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony Erricson K700i"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/01/07 at 22:44
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Hey, does anyone else have the k700i mobile phone? If yes, do you know how to (if it's possible) to take the noise off the camera wen a photo is taken. It's hard to take discrete photos + videos.
Thu 11/01/07 at 22:44
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Hey, does anyone else have the k700i mobile phone? If yes, do you know how to (if it's possible) to take the noise off the camera wen a photo is taken. It's hard to take discrete photos + videos.
Thu 11/01/07 at 22:50
Regular
This is posted in the wrong forum, it belongs in the gadge... huh what ever happened to our Gadget forum?

I'm not sure, but I don't think they allow you to turn the sound off. In Japan they certainly wont let you because they get lots of perverts trying to take photos up girl's skirts. That's why Kawada had to leave Japan and never to return =(

Though knowing 'Super' Garin, he'll jump in and say I'm totally wrong and produce the directions on how to solve your problem. =,(
Thu 11/01/07 at 22:53
Regular
I wouldn't mind getting something that reduced the noise of my phone camera, just because it's annoying when you're taking a picture.

Mind you my NEC [the 333 or 33 I believe] came with an instruction book that pretty much said 'press the on button to turn on'.. that's all you need for now, though feel free to call our switchboard, you've got a 1/10 chance of getting through to a guy that has no interest, no grasp of english and no real knowledge of your phone.

Bah. '3' network.
Fri 12/01/07 at 09:23
"possibly impossible"
My V3i lets me take pictures with a monkey noise. Always makes me laugh.

Apparently, with most of the Sony phones you can go into silent mode on the phone, and the camera makes no noise.
Fri 12/01/07 at 10:53
Regular
Yeah just put it in silent mode and the shutter noise won't play.

I used to have the monkey noise on my V70 (or V80? The Roto one), twas amusing :)
Fri 12/01/07 at 18:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sony Ericson right?

You can either put it into silent mode, or push the stick in, and go across to the noise option.
Fri 12/01/07 at 20:20
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
no, none of them work. mabye the noise cannot be gotton rid of.
Fri 02/02/07 at 13:57
Regular
"Heyahh Peoplzzz"
Heyahh..x i av like tha same fone but i dte realli no wot u r onbout haaa well i do but i dno ow 2 do it... :S haha .. but i no utha things if u need elp lool add me on msn [email protected] x x cyaaaaa x x
Tue 06/02/07 at 22:47
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Lucehh--x wrote:
> Heyahh..x i av like tha same fone but i dte realli no wot u r
> onbout haaa well i do but i dno ow 2 do it... :S haha .. but i
> no utha things if u need elp lool add me on msn
> [email protected] x x cyaaaaa x x

K i'll do that, thnx.
Tue 06/02/07 at 23:15
Regular
"hulagadoo"
On mine you just stick it on silent ad the noise is gone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.