GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prize winning attempt !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 13:22
Regular
OK, here is my latest attempt to win a prize in Gameaday.
It is my sad story of what happens when you spend a night out with the latest PS2 Top 20 (as listed on special reserve)....

I knew that I'd had far too much to drink on the night before, because I had only a SHADOW OF MEMORIES of watching the RUGBY, before before heading off to a pub where, unfortunately, the MTV MUSIC GENERATOR had broken down and everyone had to be content with watching the INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR SOCCER game on the TV.

After the soccer I went to get a drink but when I got back my seat had been TEKKEN. TAG TOURNAMENT style fighting soon broke out and (since it was a celebrity bar) nothing could be seen except for STAR WARS in every corner. Eventually, not wanting to face EXTERMINATION, I agreed to let THE BOUNCER call a me CRAZY TAXI from NBA STREET.

I woke up looking like someone who had just made an ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND, had a shower, washed my hair with FORMULA ONE 2001 and was ready to face the day, apart from the fact that my head felt like it was full of ONIMUSHA WARLORDS. First job was to visit my GRAN, TURISMO,... (she is foreign )!.

When I arrived at grans house I knew I'd be in trouble because I was late and gran and grandad were such TIMESPLITTERS. I rang the bell to SUMMONER (summon her... geddit ?!), but as I did so I accidentally stood on her SNOWBOARD. SUPERCROSS gran answered the door demanding to know what had happened. She was really seeing RED. FACTION, her dog, ran out and bit me on the leg. I winced in pain and looked towards the SKY. ODYSSEY (her cat) jumped from a tree and landed another bite. The pain was so bad that I knew I'd have to go and see doctor MOTO, GP (another foreigner!).
Moral of the story ? Too much PS2 is bad for the health !!

Kev.
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:39
Well done Kevd, that not only deserved to win a game, it made me laugh out loud! (dosen't happen too often) =¬)
Mon 23/07/01 at 11:28
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
never replied to stuff like this before , but that really does deserve a free game , NICE ONE!
Mon 23/07/01 at 10:47
wrote:
> Thanks for the compliments everyone. Nice to know there are still decent people out there.
Sun 22/07/01 at 14:57
When does this thing end?
Sat 21/07/01 at 21:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
nice one !!! why cant i think of something original like that !!!
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:59
Total Class!!!!!!
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:09
Regular
"WWJD"
cool story Kev it's cool
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:50
Hey! in the future you can say "I layed the SMACKDOWN 3 on my friend" mayb'e not your friend but.........

GooooooooD Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Fri 20/07/01 at 18:40
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Kevd, you can make up stories like that every week! The games in the Top 20 could be different each month.Brilliant!!

I dont think SR will appreciate it though. It wont be as original anymore next month.

Anyway a great post!!
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well Done

I have one of those style of posts... with Radiohead song ttles in it... I think I'll post it soon actually!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.