GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME Goodie Bag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
": ("
Yeah!
I've finally got my £10 voucher and Goddie bag from GAME, it toom ages to convince them but in the end i think they realised how many hearts they had broken and gave in to my demands, so now i have my voucher and a goodie bag (a very good goodie bag!) and heres what it had in it :

The Crap Stuff

A Digimon card (dont ask.....)
A Playstation 2 demo disk
A Donkey Kong inflatable ball
A Super Yo-yo (ohhh!!! thrills......not)
About 5 Finding Nemo Postcards (heh...)
A brown T-shirt which looks like its been nicked rom a charity shop

And the things that really made me happy with GAME were the games they gave me for free (yes, actual games)!!!

The Good Stuff

[B]NFSU (Xbox)
Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox)
Sega GT 2002 (Xbox)
My Street (PS2)
Hardware : Online Arena (PS2)
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:02
Regular
Its the only thing i've been playing with, much better than the drums for the Cube.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That Donkey Kong banana sounds ace.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
Heh.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yet again, I do not care about this.
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:21
Regular
Heh, no prizes for guessing what Stridman's gonna do with a giant banana

Ahar

*chuckles to self*
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:06
Regular
And i posted that on the 26th, meaning its taken them about 2 weeks to arrange a vocher and goodie bag, pathetic.

At first I thought the games were demos but then I played them (well, i've only played NFSU and JSRF) and realised that they were the full games. They are all Promo versions but NFSU didn't come with a manual, i like NFSU but as soon as you actually drive it isn't as good, the customizable cars and stuff is great but the actual control of the cars were awful i thought.

I have no use of the PS2 games at all so im either gonna give them away or sell them on Ebay, anyone want them?

As for the 'Crap Stuff' I really dont know what to do with them, i decided to blow up this Donkey Kong thing only to find out that it inflates into a giant banana.....nice. The Digimon card is (obviously) a card, i have no idea what they expect me to do with a card.
The T-shirt turns out to be a Star Wars Rebel Strike shirt when i opened the packet, and doesn't fit me.
The Yo-yo Isn't bad at all, i released it and it went down to the ground, then it came back up, after 2 minutes I got bored and ate it.
The Finding Nemo postcards, they might come in handy the next time i go underwater on holiday.

The £10 voucher must be the worst out of the lot as it means im gonna have to spend it in a GAME shop, here we go all over again.......
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:54
Regular
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=100476&forumid=4006[/URL]
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:45
"I love yo... lamp."
Why did they give you it again?
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
They gave you all that and a refund?

Jet Set Radio's excellent, I'd Ebay the rest.
Wed 12/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
"French the Fries!"
If you don't want the PS2 games, i'll gladly take them off your hands.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.