GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just ordered..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:48
Regular
A US Xbox with Ninja Gaiden. I am going to keep my UK one for the games I have for it now and for LIVE however the US one will be used to get games early and for LIVE when Halo 2 etc come out earlier in the states.

Just got to find the official Ninja Gaiden controller now for a reasonable price and I will be happy.

Muchly happy!
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:48
Regular
A US Xbox with Ninja Gaiden. I am going to keep my UK one for the games I have for it now and for LIVE however the US one will be used to get games early and for LIVE when Halo 2 etc come out earlier in the states.

Just got to find the official Ninja Gaiden controller now for a reasonable price and I will be happy.

Muchly happy!
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
You have far too much money my son. I have literally 20 pounds in the whole world, and Microsoft just took £40 of it for a Live renewal I didn't want.

BOOYAH.
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
Yeah, people say that all the time but I always manage to clear everything when pay day comes around. Just got to save £1500 for a new surround sound system which is crippling me at the thoughts of it.
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Teal'c"
£1500 for a surround sound system? For that much I’d want to sound to be tangible and have a slight taste of banana.

Mono for me please :l

I might have to get in to Live now. Boooo.
Fri 21/05/04 at 18:06
Regular
Yeah I want it to come with 7 beautiful females and I will be asking that question when I go to buy it.

If you get on LIVE I am up for a bash on Splinter Cell tonight if you wish.
Sat 22/05/04 at 10:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm always up for a bash at night.

And, sir, I agree - you have too much money.

I live on a fiver a week...
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:51
Regular
I can understand people importing Gamecube's and PS2, what with them being Japanease consoles so we don't get half the games over here and a lot of them get hella delayed. But most the Xbox games are out here within 2 weeks of them getting released in America, only game I think of that there was big delay on was Ninja Gaiden.

Whatever floats ya boat I guess. Oh and Halo 2's getting a worldwide release on Novemeber 9th so there won't be any delay on that.
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Not according to the Halo 2 FAQ at bungie.net

Halo 2 is released on Nov 9th in America, and other regions are yet to be decided,
Sat 22/05/04 at 12:59
Regular
Yeah Matt's right, there is also a limite edition Halo 2 bundle in America with silver tin case, extra DVD and a few other stuff. Ninja Gaiden was delayed for too long as have many other games in the past.
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:12
Regular
That is not to mention the fact that they cut content out of the PAL version of Ninja Gaiden.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.