GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCubes Future...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
First off the gamecube is a powerful thing more powerful than a sega saturn and a dreamcast put together (possibly). Load's of people have had lots of fun with there N64's and Gameboy color's... But now it's getting RIDICULOUS! the prices of 64 games have gone up by £5 for every new game costs about £40.00 £50.00. playstation games...some are great some are not but some just don't get bought just because of the title... (r.r.p. 30 - £35.p) It's a shame to see sony get mudered by Gamecube than X-box will murder Gamecube then on and on.. but eventually someone will take over the lot forever! i doubt it will be sony though it has great things like music stations and camera's and stuff. but the cost of the ps2 is stupid £300.00! who cares about blah blah blah....best graphics in 100 centuries... it's the quality and playbillty of the gameplay that counts most of all Nintendo is on the hot spot because of the new launch of GBA (Game Boy Adavnce) With amazing graphics and gameplay 32 bit = as powerful as a PS. i bought one at the weekend really good games but really anoyying price £35.00 for a game boy game that is a total rip off! let's just see what special deals the gamecube brings along...
Wed 11/07/01 at 19:10
First off the gamecube is a powerful thing more powerful than a sega saturn and a dreamcast put together (possibly). Load's of people have had lots of fun with there N64's and Gameboy color's... But now it's getting RIDICULOUS! the prices of 64 games have gone up by £5 for every new game costs about £40.00 £50.00. playstation games...some are great some are not but some just don't get bought just because of the title... (r.r.p. 30 - £35.p) It's a shame to see sony get mudered by Gamecube than X-box will murder Gamecube then on and on.. but eventually someone will take over the lot forever! i doubt it will be sony though it has great things like music stations and camera's and stuff. but the cost of the ps2 is stupid £300.00! who cares about blah blah blah....best graphics in 100 centuries... it's the quality and playbillty of the gameplay that counts most of all Nintendo is on the hot spot because of the new launch of GBA (Game Boy Adavnce) With amazing graphics and gameplay 32 bit = as powerful as a PS. i bought one at the weekend really good games but really anoyying price £35.00 for a game boy game that is a total rip off! let's just see what special deals the gamecube brings along...
Thu 12/07/01 at 01:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
MasterOfGames wrote:
> the cost of
> the ps2 is stupid £300.00! who cares about blah blah
> blah....best graphics in 100 centuries...

Was unaware of those photorealistic graphics in the 8000BC ;)

>Nintendo is on
> the hot spot because of the new launch of GBA (Game Boy >Adavnce)
> With amazing graphics and gameplay 32 bit = as powerful >as a PS.

Not true. The bit count only refers to the number of bits a processor can process per cycle. What is more important is the speed - i.e. how long it takes to do a cycle. As an example, the Pentium chips are all 32 bit yet there is a huge difference between a 75MHz processor and a 1700MHz processor. The X-Box is "only" 32 bit yet it is undoubtedly next gen.
Thu 12/07/01 at 09:35
Regular
"DS..."
iv'e said it so many times that i'm beggining to get bored of saying it but hey! Nintendo always have been, still are and always will be the best games company in the world! and i for one am behind them every step of the way!
slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.