GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many retards does it take to play Halo online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What a letdown. I finally got round to playing this over a broadband connection, and it was full of people shooting themselves, their team members, and generally being mongs. I'm surprised these people can turn on a PC, let alone install and find games over the Internet. Thank God there's no penalty for quitting servers, as I did plenty of that. I did manage to find the odd game that was worth playing, but they were on servers that played the same map again and again, so people were super l33t, and it got a bit boring.

Oh well, I've still got Vietcong, Unreal GOTY and Operation Flashpoint to try.
Wed 02/06/04 at 17:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
CTUbauer wrote:
> *disPute* wrote:
> enemy territory. the best online game with some really good servers,
> a
> fairly nice community and few cheaters. oh and the game is really
> good too.
>
> It may be free etc, but it's the laggiest piece of crap I've ever
> played.
>
> UT2K4 is the way to go. Bloody awesome.

Download the WW2 mod, Red Orchestra, it's bloody amazing, very hard but excellent all the same. And free.
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:32
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
enemy territory is a fairly high bandwidth demanding game but it's not usually laggy unless you go on a server that can't handle the numbers, e.g. 40+. I like it because it basically forces teamwork.
Wed 02/06/04 at 01:16
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*disPute* wrote:
> enemy territory. the best online game with some really good servers, a
> fairly nice community and few cheaters. oh and the game is really
> good too.

It may be free etc, but it's the laggiest piece of crap I've ever played.

UT2K4 is the way to go. Bloody awesome.
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:48
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
yeh Halo is good for at least hosting because it doesn't have huge bandwidth demands.
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:42
Regular
Oh, I can also setup the game(my connection's quite fast) so you can all suck the life out of the net cable...
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:40
Regular
I haven't play Halo since... well, I can't remember, but I'm up for a game or two next week if you want.

I'll give you a ride on my warthog...
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Teal'c"
Me and gerrid are playing Operation Flashpoint online as we speak..
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:34
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
enemy territory. the best online game with some really good servers, a fairly nice community and few cheaters. oh and the game is really good too.
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:31
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
does halo have like a retard filter?

like ranking system so yo don't have to play with idoits
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:15
Regular
Try Counter-Strike, 16000 servers - plenty to choose from ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.