GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me or........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 2'.
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
...is Spider-Man 2 looking very good indeed? It's set in a huge free-roaming section of New York and you can either follow the main story, mess around the city catching petty criminals, or just climb/swing around all the buildings. It looks as though it could be quite interesting, and it's out in July so we don't need to wait too long for it.

:)
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
...is Spider-Man 2 looking very good indeed? It's set in a huge free-roaming section of New York and you can either follow the main story, mess around the city catching petty criminals, or just climb/swing around all the buildings. It looks as though it could be quite interesting, and it's out in July so we don't need to wait too long for it.

:)
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:56
"period drama"
I know. I'm quite impressed.
If they do it well, it could be one of the best games evA.

Or it could easily rot and die, quite painfully.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll wait for some reviews first, but it's just the thought of roaming around New York as Spider-Man that's got me interested. And there's no limit to where you can go, you can climb up the highest building, then just simply jump off it, sling out some webbing and you're on your way. If it runs in real time, GTA style, with different weather effects, it could be really interesting.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:18
"period drama"
Endless fun, perhaps.
Jumping off massive buildings is always nice.

Although I just thought of something really stupid they might do - put a limit on how much webbing you get, like you have to change cartidges or something.
It sounds like one of those crap ideas someone thought sounded really cool and 'realistic'. Like eating in San Andreas.

Better not happen.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
That wouldn't bother me too much, just so long as it's easy enough to get some more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.