GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF8 squalls dad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VIII'.
Thu 10/06/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey I don't know how many of you think that laguna is squall's dad but you are all wrong because squall is 17 and laguna is 27, so laguna would have been very naughty if he had squall when he was 10 years old.
Fri 25/06/04 at 17:31
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
=@
Wed 23/06/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I know.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Balls"
acually if one of your GF's had the abbility to find secret items, you could save just before the fight with Omega.
Thu 17/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Morbo wrote:
> i got Eden the proper way, deafeting omega weapon, after defeating
> Bahamut and drawing Eden from omega weapon. easy in my opinion.

That is how I got it. In the old weapons facility after Bahamut. No save points or nothing. Used cheat to save anywere in game. Still had to kill them all tho.
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Balls"
and all the others including Odin, Gilgamesh, Phoenix, Tonberry King, Jumbo Cactaur and Doomtrain.

most of the rare ones, i didnt get the stupid ones like Boko the Chocobo, MiniMog and Moomba as they are all useless.
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Balls"
i got Eden the proper way, deafeting omega weapon, after defeating Bahamut and drawing Eden from omega weapon. easy in my opinion.
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:34
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Squall wrote:
> My favourite game apart from ff7.
> I completed nearly every part of it, i had all gf's, all cards ( If
> you need to know where to find any just ask ) and don all the
> sidequests. :D

Ruby dragons on the island closes to hell.(not good.) Did you use a cheat to get Eden. I did it was a pig.
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:32
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Well mog it gets far better from the tomb of the unknown king.

I know but Ive clocked it about six times.
Wed 16/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
My favourite game apart from ff7.
I completed nearly every part of it, i had all gf's, all cards ( If you need to know where to find any just ask ) and don all the sidequests. :D
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well mog it gets far better from the tomb of the unknown king.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.