GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 user"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/01 at 14:39
Regular
Hello everybody!!! I am confused, why would anyone give away loads of PS2 games? Well the answer is: Cos they are the best damn people alive!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here for my first time ever and I don't guarantee a win first time (I don't think anyone can win first time) but I could be wrong, I doubt it, but I could be. I don't know what to write about so I'm just writing what ever buttons my fingers touch, I'm not in controll here HELP MY FINGERS ARE TAKING OVER AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! OK OK so you may think I'm a little wierd, well mabey that's because you're wierd and you aint realised it, everyone is different!
I'm a PlayStation2 user and I love it I have numerous games and DVD titles, and I am still wanting more, so "Please sir, can I have some more?" I need more PS2 titles to show off to my friends. None of them have PS2, I've told them they should get one but they say their parents won't buy one for them!!! I say they should buy it them selves, after all thats how I got my PS2 and I have no regrets at all. I'm 16 and currently single, I'm not bored because I have a PS2 and that keeps me stable. I just can't wait for "WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It" to be released I have ordered it, and I need that game as much as I need "GT3" and "Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty". Those three games are the three I need others I may want but I NEED those three.
Well I hope this was enough, I will wait and see if I am lucky and I will be really really pleased if I do win. Make a dream come true, LET ME WIN! Bye for now.
Mon 09/07/01 at 11:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Ive been here about a month now and havent one anything. As much as i try and think of a topic that will spark off a debate, and sometimes have succeeded, theres allways someone else with a better one. All credit where its due, the posts are always quality items, and well deserving the GAD.

Nice approach though, theres no harm in straight asking...
Sun 08/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Back For Good"
this guy better chill
Sun 08/07/01 at 14:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have won once since I came on here and its nice to see your name on the winners list but im not sure that this is the kind of post that wins it. look at the past winners to get an idea of what the posts are like. Good luck to you with writing interesting posts.
Sun 08/07/01 at 14:39
Hello everybody!!! I am confused, why would anyone give away loads of PS2 games? Well the answer is: Cos they are the best damn people alive!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here for my first time ever and I don't guarantee a win first time (I don't think anyone can win first time) but I could be wrong, I doubt it, but I could be. I don't know what to write about so I'm just writing what ever buttons my fingers touch, I'm not in controll here HELP MY FINGERS ARE TAKING OVER AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! OK OK so you may think I'm a little wierd, well mabey that's because you're wierd and you aint realised it, everyone is different!
I'm a PlayStation2 user and I love it I have numerous games and DVD titles, and I am still wanting more, so "Please sir, can I have some more?" I need more PS2 titles to show off to my friends. None of them have PS2, I've told them they should get one but they say their parents won't buy one for them!!! I say they should buy it them selves, after all thats how I got my PS2 and I have no regrets at all. I'm 16 and currently single, I'm not bored because I have a PS2 and that keeps me stable. I just can't wait for "WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It" to be released I have ordered it, and I need that game as much as I need "GT3" and "Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty". Those three games are the three I need others I may want but I NEED those three.
Well I hope this was enough, I will wait and see if I am lucky and I will be really really pleased if I do win. Make a dream come true, LET ME WIN! Bye for now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.