GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The NFL & The 2007 Superbowl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/01/07 at 02:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
So, whose gonna win it?

As a Chiefs fan (and a Larry Johnson jersey to prove it :P) I'd love to see them get even further than they already have done, though I certainly wasn't expecting to be in the playoffs! Can't see them winning at the Colts however, despite the Colts' recent problems.

For me the Chargers and a certain Mr Tomlinson are the favourites, the Bears looked awful the other night, Patriots didn't look too bad though.

Thoughts?
Mon 05/02/07 at 17:36
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
alot of pressure and that caused the bears the superbowl, i stayed up till half three and ended up having a splitting head ache for my english exam that started at nine.
Next years predictions
New orleans v tennessee in the superbowl
Mon 05/02/07 at 17:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't even manage to do that a few times last night, dropping the ball at the start
Mon 05/02/07 at 16:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I suppose Grossman isn't that bad if he can hand the ball off to the runner. :D
Mon 05/02/07 at 13:02
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
92 yard return in 14 seconds, that is the fastest touchdown i've seen in a long time
Mon 05/02/07 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well their run game was pretty decent, Benson's a good player
Mon 05/02/07 at 02:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Kawada wrote:
> Defence. Unfortunately on this occasion it doesn't win
> championships

That must be some defence unless the entire NFC sucks. :)
Mon 05/02/07 at 02:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And the Colts win! After the embarrassing start, I was expecting it to be a bit tighter but once Indianapolis got the lead, the Bears never looked like getting back in it.
Mon 05/02/07 at 02:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> I must admit, I've not been following the regular season. How are
> the Bears here if the Quarterback is so poor?

Defence. Unfortunately on this occasion it doesn't win championships
Mon 05/02/07 at 02:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
2 minute warning and the Colts are 12 ahead with the ball on the Bears 20 yard line. It would be some comeback from here.
Mon 05/02/07 at 02:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I must admit, I've not been following the regular season. How are the Bears here if the Quarterback is so poor?

Did I miss the caption then? I thought he had thrown only 92 yards. It's late.

If his interceptions have gone for 92 the other way and he's only thrown 117, that's really poor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.