GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 15:28
Regular
ok, Ive opened this forum to give more people the chance to talk about anything to do with Game Boy Advance, e.g. why you like the gba, what are your favourite games, what games/accesories you are looking forward to, cheats e.t.c.
so whatever it is why not post it in this forum...
slik "_"
[email protected] ( please e-mail me about anything about gba )
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:28
Regular
"DS..."
ok, Ive opened this forum to give more people the chance to talk about anything to do with Game Boy Advance, e.g. why you like the gba, what are your favourite games, what games/accesories you are looking forward to, cheats e.t.c.
so whatever it is why not post it in this forum...
slik "_"
[email protected] ( please e-mail me about anything about gba )
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:35
Isn't that what this whole forum is for?

Anyway my favourite games are Chu Chu rocket and Castlevania followed closely by Konami Krazy racers.

The games i'm most looking forward to are:
Street Fighter
Golden Sun
Mario Kart
King of fighters
Magical vacation
Advance wars
Sat 07/07/01 at 01:26
Regular
Mario kart and sonic are the two game i am most looking forward to. Hopefully these games will bring us closer to gaming heaven.
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:00
Regular
"DS..."
I'm waiting for Mario Kart Advance, and I reckon it will probably be the most wanted game on GBA, hopefully it will live up to the hype anyway it's released on September 1st over here! not long now...
slik !_!
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:07
I hope Rare make another GBA Perfect Dark - the last one was awesome!

Also will GBA cartridges ever be able to have a rumble function?
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:22
Regular
"DS..."
perfect dark would be a perfect game to showcase what gba could REALLY do and yes probably Nintendo will find some way of including rumble faetures in some carts but if you can't wait untill then why not buy a rumble-FX by Interact which is very similar to the shock"N"rock by Nyko for the game boy colour and features a 20 yes 20 hour rechargable battery, built in rumble for all games (even gbc ones) and not one but two stereo speakers and is well worth the £20 that it costs.
slik £_£
Sat 07/07/01 at 13:11
Hang on who wants a Rumble Feature in a GameBoyAdvance, it wont add anything to the games except cause the screen to shake!
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Must agree with others - The two games Im most looking forward to are Mario Kart and Sonic Advance!!

Although there are plenty others in the not too distant future like Street Fighter II Turbo, Mario World (only a rumor at the moment I think!!), Doom, Banjo Kazooie...
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:22
Does anyone know anything about the GBA internet capabiliy in the review it says you might be able to connect to the internet through a mobile phone in the future. Is this true could you imagine playing games like mario kart advance over the internet and on the move.
Sat 07/07/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Back in black"
The current best GBA games out are :

Krazy Konami racers
F Zero
Kuru kuru kuruin
Rayman
In my opinion. I wasn't a fan of THPS2

Banjo Kazoie GBA and Diddy Kong Pilot look pretty good too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.