GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vince McMahon vs Eric Bischoff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 23:55
Regular
With the WCW/WWF invasion looming, I think I should point out that a Vince vs Bischoff match was really the dream WWF/WCW match back when WCW was actually doing well.
Anyway, I made this very match in the e-fed I run(http://www.spwefed.itgo.com/)
And it seemed to go down pretty well.
The point of this topic is to see who YOU think is truly the winner when it comes to Vince and Bischoff.

I personally think Bischoff has miles on Vince, because all Vince has done is keep the WWF good all these years, but while Bischoff was President of WCW, it was beating the WWF in the ratings war or otherwise, trailing close behind, then when WCW made the decision which I believe buried the company, and that was to fire Bischoff as President, the WcW went down hill.

Bischoff is the true legend in the wrestling industry!
Anyone agree/disagree and why?

Cheers
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well TNT has now changed its name now but i hope its on Bravo or channel 5 cos i have both of them.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:54
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
the new wcw will be on channel 5,tnt,bravo like it usually is
Fri 06/07/01 at 17:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think we are all looking forward to seeing what the new WCW will be like.
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:50
Regular
"Back in black"
I hope they show thew new WCW on channel 5, friday evenings, like they used to. If so I think it may be worth a look in... if only channel 5 wasn't snowing!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 14:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
I will watch it 2 if its on a channel ive got but it will probably be on Sky Sports that means for the first time people will be able to watch live WCW PPVs.
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:55
Regular
"Back in black"
The McMahon's will make WCW as good as they wont or need it to be. If they won't to show Shane and Vince in big competition, they'll do that. If they want one better than the other, though I doubt it, they'll do that. They have ultimate control.

WCW won't flop like XFL, which has closed, lol. The new WCW will be the best ever, coz I mite watch it.
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Or will it have loads of hype like the XFL and then flop?
hmmmmmm doubt it!

The wrestling world is owned by Macmahon so they should do really good with WCW in my opinion!
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:45
Regular
"Back in black"
I wonder why Vince was fired. I take it that it was a good thing that Vince and the McMahons brought WCW.

Do you rekon they will revive it and make it once again, a thriving company??
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well Russo was fired and he always on live tv said that his own company was C*ap! Not a smart thing to do. And Eric well he was just a really good company booker and worker.
Thu 05/07/01 at 21:56
Regular
"Back in black"
Why did Vince Russo leave and what did Erich Bishcoff do- Not a WCW viewer you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.