GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Onimusha 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Onimusha 3'.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Its looks amazing, want to get it on the 9th

Anyone else thinking of getting it?
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea like on manhunt when you get spotted the enemies corner you and hit you with baseball bats and glass shards, yet you can still find some health and heal up again without a scratch on you.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well just anything that doesn't involve being able to get shot a million times and still live really. Note to all developers, if you're stuck in a environment with people trying to kill you, running around and getting dozens of clips of ammo shot into you will usually have a negative affect, and slow you down just a tad
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh what like driv3r because the cars in that look fairly realistic. I've just recently swapped manhunt for it.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just not a fan of arcade action, prefer my realism and gameplay you need to think about, not just run in blast everything up and then repeat until the end credits
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Are you mad-nah only joking, it's just most people like it. I'm gonna get spiderman 2 though.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh right you do like devil may cry though don't you?
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nah, never been a fan of this series of games, too much hack and slash arcadey action. Not my cup of tea
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I'm thinking about it. I haven't seen any trailers of it though. The second one was pretty rubbish though but I just think this one looks good because it has jean reno starring in it.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Its looks amazing, want to get it on the 9th

Anyone else thinking of getting it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.