GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider Man 2 !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 2'.
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:01
"Majestic"
Also posted this as a reply to Edgy's Spider-man 2 thread on the Xbox forum...

I got my Spider-Man 2 off SR today!

Its brilliant, and its how a Spiderman game is supposed to be.
You can swing around the town either following the story or just helping out people - or saving them from petty crimes - all happening in real time. The swinging system is great too, so much freedom its untrue!

I have the Gamecube Version - which I have no regrets about as the control's are superb.

I've spent hours on it, and i've only made a small dint on terms of percentage compleated. It should last a long time - and i'll keep on coming back just to help the towns-folk !
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:01
"Majestic"
Also posted this as a reply to Edgy's Spider-man 2 thread on the Xbox forum...

I got my Spider-Man 2 off SR today!

Its brilliant, and its how a Spiderman game is supposed to be.
You can swing around the town either following the story or just helping out people - or saving them from petty crimes - all happening in real time. The swinging system is great too, so much freedom its untrue!

I have the Gamecube Version - which I have no regrets about as the control's are superb.

I've spent hours on it, and i've only made a small dint on terms of percentage compleated. It should last a long time - and i'll keep on coming back just to help the towns-folk !
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I certainly don't imagine boredom setting in for a good long time.
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:29
Regular
"^_^"
Its great, sometiems feels a little slow, but i get addicted, like i wanna learn new thrick and stuff, so i can't stop playing it!
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:41
Regular
I just bought it from Gamestation. They were demoing it on the big 48" Plasma behind the counter - it looks insane!

Swinging past the cars - almost hitting them or the floor, ascending up by the skyscrapers, letting go, pulling a few tricks then falling all the way down only to barely miss the ground by swinging away again!

And did my eyes deceive me? Can you run on the walls??
Fri 09/07/04 at 12:53
"Majestic"
you can run on walls :)
its fantastic
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:20
Regular
Apparently the 'cube versions a bit worse off..
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:28
Regular
I got the Xbox version, along with Viewtiful Joe for GC :)
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:39
Regular
Ah just that i read a review on gamespy and they said they left in a few bugs for some reason in the GC version..
Fri 09/07/04 at 15:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's a game that I do actually want to get, strangely
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:29
Regular
"^_^"
I jsut wanna get good and learn some tricks, so the learning curve to this game is good, found it hard to start with, but its getting better now. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.