GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many girls are in this forum?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/07/01 at 10:41
Regular
I want to know the screen names of all the girls in this forum, because I am writing a story and I have 7 girls in the story. PLZ help

The story is very good, if I dont say so myself.

Seeya
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:28
I really really am sorry, but I desperately needed someone who I could put in my story as a girl and your name just stood out to me and noone was replying so I'm really very sorry.

Seeya
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Cheers Grix...I'd go with that, it tends to balance out quite well.

Oh, and Iguana's 14 too.
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:24
Regular
cooldogs wrote:
> I'm very very sorry PinkPig.

Its just I really needed someone who
> sounded like a girl for my story and pink kinda made me think girly.
>

I am sooooo sorry, Wil you forgive
> me?

plzzzzzzzzz

PLeeeeeese

I beg you

plzz

Sory
> pinkpig

seeya

Well, that depends. If I'm feeling very nice ;-)

Anyway, regardless of the sex, have you ever seen a non-pink pig? Actually most are rather dirty, but you get my drift.

See Ya

PinkPig
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:22
Regular
Yeah, you're certainly very mature for 14.

There seems to be some sort of equalibrium on these forums. For every really mature writer, there is a Cheatguru. For every helpful and considerate writer, there is a Sniper.

Short posts, long posts, good topics, bad topics... I think the balance does change, especially for the good/bad topics, but it's usually an equal amount.
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, yes, we're both at the same school.

Thanks for the compliment there, but I'm 14..
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:00
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Reaper and Iguanas ages? HOw old are you two. Reaper you seem to know a lot about PCs so I guess that you are not in the 13-16 age group maybe 18. Also how old is Iguana as you know her dont you Reaper?

:)
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:09
Regular
Ah UT.
Tue 03/07/01 at 01:10
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Iguana's a girl?

Um...yes, she is...She doesn't come on as much now because we've all been busy at home. I'll drag her back on when I can, she's got a UT addiction now..
Tue 03/07/01 at 01:08
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Iguana's a girl?

Um...yes, she is...She doesn't come on as much now because we've all been busy at home. I'll drag her back on when I can, she's got a UT addiction now..
Tue 03/07/01 at 00:31
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
And I'm a Raven
:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.