GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wish me luck....... Please?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/07/01 at 10:27
Regular
Ok all, just to let you know that the time has come. I'm moving to surrey this afternoon to start my job tomorrow, and i'm bricking it (to use an essex espression).

Not sure how much 'net access i'll have so may not be around for a while. It's going to take me ages to get used to getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning (8am!! can you beleive it, the suns not up then is it?)

Anyway, good luck to any of you with exams left, and i hope you all have good holidays etc etc yada yada.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:02
Regular
I'm living in Walton on Thames, i want to know if there is a tennies club around anywhere that i can join.
Mon 02/07/01 at 20:55
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I live in Surrey TW. So does er-no. I live on Sutton and he lives in Wimbledon.

(;o|
Mon 02/07/01 at 20:38
Ask me anyting bout surrey YH. I live there!
Mon 02/07/01 at 20:29
Regular
Work update:

First day not too bad, a bit boring, just getting to grips with everything. I can't believe how tiring sitting down all day can be!!

Thanks for the info on Surrey FM, i'll try and put your master plan into action :0)

Maybe able to pop on briefly each day, not sure though.

Am trying to get phone line installed into my room, may take a while.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!
Mon 02/07/01 at 00:51
good luck YH
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
turbonutter wrote:
> I miss my Pills

I know you do, Robin, but you've got to beat this addiction!

;-)
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Good luck YH. Starting a new job is hard. If only I knew the feeling........
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I miss Phil.
Sun 01/07/01 at 21:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hey Phil! You are still around!
Sun 01/07/01 at 21:21
Regular
Make sure you go to monster.com when you get online, so that you know when to laugh during the boss`s jokes.

Good Luck Your Honour!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.