GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"timesplitters cheats needed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/01 at 12:04
Regular
i won timesplitters off gameaday.
but the 1player mode is rubbish i have got 2 chaacters of it but cant save them as i have no memory card.
so i was wondering if there were any cheats to get all the characters and levels. cause i cant be bothered to do the 1player and not be able to save it actualy i cant be bothered to do the 1 player atall.
so any cheats?
Sun 01/07/01 at 20:36
Must admit I used to think Timesplitters was soooooo rubbish for about two weeks after I bought it. Ended upl playing bag tag and deathmatch's more then the actual 1p game but now I like it all so...erm wonder what the point of this post is lol Give Timesplitters a chance !
Sat 30/06/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
im going to buy 1 its just at the moment im paying back my mum and dad the money the lent me towards it.
Sat 30/06/01 at 12:20
Regular
The only cheats available in the game, are ones which you earn through completing the levels within certain times, none to get the extra characters, but why you buy a PS2 and no memory card is beyond me!!
Sat 30/06/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i won timesplitters off gameaday.
but the 1player mode is rubbish i have got 2 chaacters of it but cant save them as i have no memory card.
so i was wondering if there were any cheats to get all the characters and levels. cause i cant be bothered to do the 1player and not be able to save it actualy i cant be bothered to do the 1 player atall.
so any cheats?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.