GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final fantasy 8"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VIII'.
Tue 13/07/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey are there any good places to train up in galbadia garden because I haven't bothered to and squall is level 21 and apparently you are meant to be about a level 50+. I beat fujin and raijin easily though but it just took some time.

Anyway thanks.
Fri 16/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
witch-king wrote:

You have to get Episode Complete! in all regions, but Via Infinito
> doesn't count as a region, even though it has episode complete. Make
> sure you don't leave Zanarkand to last, as you won't get returned to
> the Celsius after the message comes up.

Yup tried it out last night, and got the mascot spheres! Grand! It actually says in the offical walkthrough, that you can only get it after mission complete everywhere! Argggg! If i only knew sooner! Up to 93% now and i haven't even started to go down the holes yet!

> To get Soul Springs you have to bribe a Lich about 22000 Gil and it
> gives you 16/18 soul springs.

Ta!
Fri 16/07/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey did any of you find it easy to get the zell and quezacotl cards, I did.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:47
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
fragout123 wrote:
> How do you get the mascot sphere without beating Trema? Thought you
> had to get episode complete in all regions first, and to do that you
> need to beat him?
> And where do you get the soul springs from? Got nuff mana springs but
> no soul springs!

You have to get Episode Complete! in all regions, but Via Infinito doesn't count as a region, even though it has episode complete. Make sure you don't leave Zanarkand to last, as you won't get returned to the Celsius after the message comes up.

To get Soul Springs you have to bribe a Lich about 22000 Gil and it gives you 16/18 soul springs.

If you want a detailed guide on how to defeat Trema and want me to win Gameaday, say so.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
How do you get the mascot sphere without beating Trema? Thought you had to get episode complete in all regions first, and to do that you need to beat him?
And where do you get the soul springs from? Got nuff mana springs but no soul springs!
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I got to 100% 1st time thru. When I beat Trema, at the start of the battle I used a Soul Spring so he couldn't use his magic, and only use physical attacks- still powerful, but only hit 1 person. Had 1 person Gunner with critical HP and Cat Nip using Trigger Happy Lv3 every turn. Had other 2 on Mascot- high HP with Higher Power GG. Have 2 D Knights using X Potions and Elixirs.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:49
"period drama"
fragout123 wrote:
> Speaking of struggling to survive, has anyone managed to beat Trema on
> FFX-2 in the cloister of trials? I've managed to get there, beat
> ?Paragon?, and then the old man just whoops mi! Although i'm only
> tickling level 80 with all my girls, just don't see how at even level
> 99!

I did it.
Finsihed with 95% first time through.

Never again. What a waste of time.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
Anyplace is good to level up... As your levels raise, the monsters do too. That's why it's so hard. *Shakes fist.*
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I didn't really like ffx-2 but I'm going to collect all of the cards on ff8 because they are just so easy to get.

The card team I use is:-

minotaur
sacred
ifrit
iron giant
behemoth
Wed 14/07/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Speaking of struggling to survive, has anyone managed to beat Trema on FFX-2 in the cloister of trials? I've managed to get there, beat ?Paragon?, and then the old man just whoops mi! Although i'm only tickling level 80 with all my girls, just don't see how at even level 99!
Wed 14/07/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm not sure on that subject, while i do like a challenge nothing quite beats power levelling your characters up to crazy standards then tonking the supposed toughest thing in the world. Take over the world? Not on my shift you evil get. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.