GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how to claim"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 17:45
Regular
I just looked back and realised that i have won a gameaday prize, what I want to know is how do you claim a prize for it? Could someone let me know please.
Thanks
Fri 29/06/01 at 16:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Click on the red link that says;
>>Gameaday Winners & Prize Claim Info<<

Follow the firsat instructions you see below the first ad banner in the pop-up window.

Hope this helps.
Thu 28/06/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
If you have won a game a day then......go to the game a day page and take a note of the date you won, there should also be a link for an e-mail address, send an e-mail to this address (from your e-mail address log-in name) and then tell SR which game you would like, for which console (even the code for the game) and the date which you won your game. In a couple of days check the game a day page and it should be updated with the game you have claimed for. it should be on its way to you soon (if it has been released).

**NOTE** Go to your forum details and check that your address has been filled in otherwise SR won't know where to send your game **
Thu 28/06/01 at 17:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Aliboy wrote:
> I just looked back and realised that i have won a gameaday prize,
> what I want to know is how do you claim a prize for it? Could
> someone let me know please.
Thanks

Go to Gameaday.co.uk and follow the instructions.

If anything is confusing please e-mail [email protected].

Thanks
Thu 28/06/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I just looked back and realised that i have won a gameaday prize, what I want to know is how do you claim a prize for it? Could someone let me know please.
Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.