GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chyna To Be Released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 08:14
Regular
This weeks 'Ross Report' over at WWF.com confirms that when Chyna's contract shortly expires she will be released as the WWF have not and will not offer her a new contract. Do you think the WWF have made the right decision here? Even with her injury problems she was surely the greatest female(ish) wrestler of all time and a major crowd puller. What do you think the future holds for Chyna?
Mon 02/07/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Effort:( lol.

I think we are spamming...we bad!
Mon 02/07/01 at 17:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
But it might happen you just have 2 cross your fingers and pray every day.
Mon 02/07/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeah but then its only rumoured and not necesarily going to be true:(
Mon 02/07/01 at 15:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
:)= me 2.
Mon 02/07/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Back in black"
:)
Mon 02/07/01 at 14:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
I can only think of kat lita and TRISH you dont look like theyve had implants. Its rumered Trish and Lita will be doing Playboy sometime sounds good.
Mon 02/07/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Back in black"
I think most womens have impalnts and are payed for by the WWF/ WCW so they can make there women look even tastier.
Mon 02/07/01 at 09:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
Remember BB? she definatley had implants so has Chyna getting back 2 the person in question.
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:47
Regular
"Back in black"
No, im sure she has implants, maybe maybe not though... oh well.
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Actually Trish has not had implants she wheres a bra which pushes her breasts up so there cos when you see the pic her breasts arent as big as they are when shes on a show.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.