GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons Backstage Pass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
As i was putting my new copy of the fantastic simpsons love springfield style video into my VCR i noticed a stiker/label on the tape saying 'coming soon the simpsons backstage pass' now im a very big fan of the simpsons and usualy know about all the vieos ages before there release but i have heared nothing about this one.
does any one know what episodes will be on it?

i think i can guess what three of them will be:

Behind the laugther

radioactive man

Beyond Blunderdome

i have also found this info on the simpsons dvds that are set for an autumn release in the usa and i think here also:

the first dvd set will be seasen one which will include 3 discs.

Disc 1

“Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire” (7G08 - December 17, 1989);
“Bart the Genius” (7G02 - January 14, 1990 - official series premiere);
“Homer's Odyssey” (7G03 - January 21, 1990);
“There's No Disgrace Like Home” (7G04 - January 28, 1990);
“Bart the General” (7G05 - February 4, 1990);
“Moaning Lisa” (7G06 - February 11, 1990);

Bonus features: Original scripts with notes by Matt Groening for “Bart the Genius,” “Bart the General”, and “Moaning Lisa.”

Disc 2

“Call of the Simpsons” (7G09 - February 18, 1990);
“The Telltale Head” (7G07 - February 25, 1990);
“Life on the Fast Lane” (7G11 - March 18, 1990);
“Homer's Night Out” (7G10 - March 25, 1990);
“The Crepes of Wrath” (7G13 - April 15, 1990);
“Krusty Gets Busted” (7G12 - April 29, 1990);

Disc 3

“Some Enchanted Evening” (7G01 - May 13, 1990);

Bonus features: Original script with notes by Matt Groening for “Some Enchanted Evening,” outtakes from the unaired version of “Some Enchanted Evening,” an excerpt of the animatic version of “Bart the General” (1m:49s) with commentary from Matt Groening and former director David Silverman, Albert Brooks Outtakes from “Life on the Fast Lane” (3m:43s), the BBC “America's First Family” television special (4m:48s), an ABC News Special Report on the Bart Simpson T-Shirt controversy (1m:45s), the first-ever Simpsons short to air on “The Tracey Ullman Show,” five foreign-language clips, a stills gallery of early Simpsons sketches, and magazine covers

(the details about what is included on the disc are taken form www.snpp.com - please visit the site for a picture of the set and loads more info on the dvd and all things simpsons)

they are also planning to release seasen 2 dvd in time for christmas.

Wed 27/06/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - That is a good episode!!
Wed 27/06/01 at 16:09
Has anybody seen the Simpsons episode where Marge becomes a Copper? If you havn't it's funny.
Wed 27/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
im not sure?
i dont have that set, but i have the others
Tue 26/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Backstage Pass - One of them I reckon will be where Homer takes Bart and Lisa to Hullabullooza, the one with the Smashin Pumpkins!!

Cant wait for the DVD - Only problem is I already own the season 1 box set on VHS - Is it really worth paying out for the DVD's??
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
As i was putting my new copy of the fantastic simpsons love springfield style video into my VCR i noticed a stiker/label on the tape saying 'coming soon the simpsons backstage pass' now im a very big fan of the simpsons and usualy know about all the vieos ages before there release but i have heared nothing about this one.
does any one know what episodes will be on it?

i think i can guess what three of them will be:

Behind the laugther

radioactive man

Beyond Blunderdome

i have also found this info on the simpsons dvds that are set for an autumn release in the usa and i think here also:

the first dvd set will be seasen one which will include 3 discs.

Disc 1

“Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire” (7G08 - December 17, 1989);
“Bart the Genius” (7G02 - January 14, 1990 - official series premiere);
“Homer's Odyssey” (7G03 - January 21, 1990);
“There's No Disgrace Like Home” (7G04 - January 28, 1990);
“Bart the General” (7G05 - February 4, 1990);
“Moaning Lisa” (7G06 - February 11, 1990);

Bonus features: Original scripts with notes by Matt Groening for “Bart the Genius,” “Bart the General”, and “Moaning Lisa.”

Disc 2

“Call of the Simpsons” (7G09 - February 18, 1990);
“The Telltale Head” (7G07 - February 25, 1990);
“Life on the Fast Lane” (7G11 - March 18, 1990);
“Homer's Night Out” (7G10 - March 25, 1990);
“The Crepes of Wrath” (7G13 - April 15, 1990);
“Krusty Gets Busted” (7G12 - April 29, 1990);

Disc 3

“Some Enchanted Evening” (7G01 - May 13, 1990);

Bonus features: Original script with notes by Matt Groening for “Some Enchanted Evening,” outtakes from the unaired version of “Some Enchanted Evening,” an excerpt of the animatic version of “Bart the General” (1m:49s) with commentary from Matt Groening and former director David Silverman, Albert Brooks Outtakes from “Life on the Fast Lane” (3m:43s), the BBC “America's First Family” television special (4m:48s), an ABC News Special Report on the Bart Simpson T-Shirt controversy (1m:45s), the first-ever Simpsons short to air on “The Tracey Ullman Show,” five foreign-language clips, a stills gallery of early Simpsons sketches, and magazine covers

(the details about what is included on the disc are taken form www.snpp.com - please visit the site for a picture of the set and loads more info on the dvd and all things simpsons)

they are also planning to release seasen 2 dvd in time for christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.