GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 is CRAP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/03/00 at 13:54
Regular
The PS2 is total crap, ok the games may look good but the launch line up is a discrace. And the joypad, what were they thinking? the NES pad would've been nicer. So dont buy a PS2 it sucks. WAIT FOR THE DOLPHIN
Tue 07/03/00 at 13:54
The PS2 is total crap, ok the games may look good but the launch line up is a discrace. And the joypad, what were they thinking? the NES pad would've been nicer. So dont buy a PS2 it sucks. WAIT FOR THE DOLPHIN
Sat 11/03/00 at 10:45
I've been looking through this message board and all I have seen is some sad N64 owners who are still bitter about how crap the N64 was! You r one of them!
Tue 28/03/00 at 13:49
Pikaflu wrote:
: The PS2 is total crap, ok the games may look good but the launch line up is a discrace. And the joypad, what were they thinking? the NES pad would've been nicer. So dont buy a PS2 it sucks. WAIT FOR THE DOLPHIN
Tue 28/03/00 at 13:51
Pikaflu wrote:
: The PS2 is total crap, ok the games may look good but the launch line up is a discrace. And the joypad, what were they thinking? the NES pad would've been nicer. So dont buy a PS2 it sucks. WAIT FOR THE DOLPHIN
you may think that but my japanese pen freind thinks its the best console so you shut up about it
Sat 01/04/00 at 08:34
Yeah, I agree the N64 was a joke wasn't it.. Oh did someone buy one? LOL :-)
Sun 18/06/00 at 12:59
Pikaflu wrote:
> The PS2 is total crap, ok the games may look good but the launch
> line up is a discrace. And the joypad, what were they thinking?
> the NES pad would've been nicer. So dont buy a PS2 it sucks. WAIT
> FOR THE DOLPHIN

Don't put it down just yet. Launch games in Europe keep popping up with a possibility of there being over 50 launch titles. I will say that some of the games are just playstation revamps, such as Gran Turismo and Wipeout, but there is also Metal Gear Solid and Fifa.
And the pad looks and sounds brilliant, and could probably be seen as the most realistic joypad, with practically every button analogue.
All I am saying is don't condemn a console when you probably haven't even seen it yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.