GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extermination - Anyone help a newbie ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 20:04
Regular
Can anyone help me on Extermination ?

I've just got back from where the power plant blows up and I've returned to Cindy whose told me about the final area ( max security place ) which can be accessed from the control tower. I've made my way there and gone through the door to the final area but theres like a wall of water in front of me. I run into it but get pushed back. I picked up the note about the coolant or something but didnt read it, instead just clicked through it..... :( Using the coolant switch doesnt seem to do anything and Im stuck because I cant find the note I should have read anywhere in the database !

Any help appreciated.
Wed 27/06/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I must be lagging behind a bit on this game so don't think your that crap!

I've still only got the 3 shot rapid fire and haven't even got a grenade launcher!

If I could get me other half off of the TV I'd be able to play it a bit more, still lots to look forward to. :)
Wed 27/06/01 at 11:03
I know......when I got the full-auto fire pack for the SPR4 it got worse ! And the six grenades at once launcher...though six grenades tends to take out most of the regular bad guys no problem !
Wed 27/06/01 at 10:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
my unique strategy....fire everything and hope I have
enough life packs.

LOL!!

I like your strategy! I use this everynow and then! It's great when you get the sound of "click, click, click" from the SPR4 as you suddenly realise that the run back to the ammo dump beckons!
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:02
Thanks for the FAQ and how to get past it all :)
Still not reached the last boss but it took ages to kill the guy on top of the power plant with my unique strategy....fire everything and hope I have enough life packs.

PS Anyone tell I'm not a brilliant gamer ?
Mon 25/06/01 at 20:42
Just wait until you get to the end boss. He is really hard. I haven't been able to beat it yet.
Mon 25/06/01 at 19:34
flick the switch to allow the gas to escape. run through the water until you reach the pipe. before you are thrown out of the water use your knife to cut the pipe. because you have let the gas escape the water will freeze. shoot the ice and then you can continue.
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
http://db.gamefaqs.com/ console/ps2/file/ extermination.txt

Take out the spaces.

This is the full walkthrough. You will need to find out where you have got too.
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:04
Can anyone help me on Extermination ?

I've just got back from where the power plant blows up and I've returned to Cindy whose told me about the final area ( max security place ) which can be accessed from the control tower. I've made my way there and gone through the door to the final area but theres like a wall of water in front of me. I run into it but get pushed back. I picked up the note about the coolant or something but didnt read it, instead just clicked through it..... :( Using the coolant switch doesnt seem to do anything and Im stuck because I cant find the note I should have read anywhere in the database !

Any help appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.