GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Serious GAD problem!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
Sorry Kermitboy and Game, but I have revised my opinion and have come to a new conclusion. Their GADs should be taken away!!

After I stumbled upon Games GAD i found it quite amusing, but also was worried that it may cause some untruthful GAD attempts from all corners. What have I uncovered, a seedy trail of GAD winners who I do not believe for a second have the articulate prowess to write a proper sentence never minad a coherent argument or review!!!

Kermitboy, sorry to do this but, I think SR may wish to read this review http://www.gamezone.com/ gamesell/p11761.htm. You may find it is word for word exactly the same as Kermitboy's!!! Casa Nova has also written a good review of Extermination, but again I am highly suspicious and if anyone knows where the original can be found, post it.

I am all for the freedom of speech etc. but I am not willing to sit back and watch decent articles written by the likes of DAN2K1, not win because of people blatantly cheating. I know Game didn't do this, and SR made the mistake on that one, but the reviews are beyond the joke. Just read a few of them, especially by newbies and very few are capable of such a professional standard!!

I am shocked and appauled that such a decent scheme is being so blatanty ripped off by these vultures and I am quite sure SR will feel the same. Decent honest people put hours into writing really good posts and thene inarticulate wasters come along and use the copy and paste function to get a free game!!!

I am truely disheartened!!!

Bonus. :(
Page:
Thu 28/06/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Back in black"
The Game wrote:
> Can cheats win Gameaday?

Yeah Jeremy(sorry to akward for me to spell!). Ask Edgy he was won for cheats, though it is rare- because people will noramlly copy and paste! Stick to writing your reviews.
Thu 28/06/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Back in black"
Not worth saying 'saying your biast' Jamie. People will just end up arguing and ruining it for others. If you feel that way, just ignore it- we have lost our freedom of speech- and its all my fault- mwahahahahaha
Thu 28/06/01 at 13:23
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
turbonutter wrote:
> I'd like to hope my "You are all biased Nintys" topic
> might win, but somehow, I think not....

I take that personally TBN

:-)

I am a Ninty and I try to be fair in all o my posts, even if I know that I like Nintendo over everything.

I could just say you are a biased SEGA fan or a Biased SONY fan!
Thu 28/06/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Bonus wrote:
> Well AS, it would me much easier if loads of people checked one
> website each, than me and Er-no doing all of the leg work!!

Neither does my solution...???
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:26
Regular
Well AS, it would me much easier if loads of people checked one website each, than me and Er-no doing all of the leg work!!
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I need to think of a way to win 2 Games ASAP, I need KKK and THP-S 2.... Now then... where's that site....

.... :D
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:18
Regular
Oh alot alot.
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:16
Regular
Sorted, well done SR!!!

Whats the chances of this all happening again though?
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Bonus wrote:

Wouldn't be aid, someone
> obviously didn't read my post on how the Gaderators would work,
> members would be assigned (if they wish) a single website, and when
> SR think a review might win, then they tell the gaderators who check
> out their assigned site, it would take a couple of seconds!!

??? Which is pretty much excatly what you and Er-No are doing at the moment...

So why change?
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Game wrote:
> Ahhhhhhh! Look who's here....!!!

Hello, RBS!

Hey Jeremy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.