GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There is toooo many good ps2 games. Its doing my head in. I can't choose. aghhh. Red Faction ir anything else??!?!?!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 10:51
Regular
Man this is hard. Ninty fans wouldn't know it but the ps2 has too many good games. I currently have ssx, timesplitters, ZOE and Tekken tag. But what too get next. Red faction? Fur fighters? xtermination? aghhh Crazy taxi? TELL ME.
Tue 26/06/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I know it's wrong but is there any point in posting grammatical errors? If the post is spelt right and is well punctuated then thats all well and good, but if it's not, yet it's readable, then so what? If people can understand what is said then why flood the page with comments about it? It just makes it harder to read.

Surely having the page load quicker is more important than a typo?

(cue "...and don't call me Shirley" gag...)
Tue 26/06/01 at 08:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Give the controls time it can be a little annoying at first but after a few mins of playing you get the controls easily. I got straight in to Red Faction because I own Timesplitters so knew the basic system for control.
Mon 25/06/01 at 22:41
Regular
"WWJD"
adrian wrote:
> saesee wrote:
2. Longy: The RF controls are easy to master, like
> Timesplitters.

My mate played on Timesplitters and he got the
> controls after about 10 seconds of playing, he had never played the
> game before and he is a PC person who enjoys mouse and keyboard
> controls.
RF is so easy to control it may not be as accurate as a
> keyboard and mouse but its easy to control.
i know the controls are easy i only went on it for a few mins round Kid Rocks house i didnt have anough time to master the controls
Mon 25/06/01 at 22:39
Regular
"WWJD"
khazar wrote:
> Long- You are pathetic. Saying all over the forum RF is crap coz of
> the controls. How sad.
Khazar ur gay u just go around sayong things about everyone NO ONE LIKES U! get it in your head
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
saesee wrote:
2. Longy: The RF controls are easy to master, like Timesplitters.

My mate played on Timesplitters and he got the controls after about 10 seconds of playing, he had never played the game before and he is a PC person who enjoys mouse and keyboard controls.
RF is so easy to control it may not be as accurate as a keyboard and mouse but its easy to control.
Mon 25/06/01 at 18:58
What is the HELL is wrong with you all?!?!?

1. Kid Rock: Don't diss the best portable console ever made.

2. Longy: The RF controls are easy to master, like Timesplitters.

3. Khazar: Take that remark out of your signature. I will not let the Sony PS1 & PS2 forum becone filled with this.

Grow up all of you.
Mon 25/06/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
khazar wrote:
> Man that punctuation should send you to hell longy. Its madly discusting.

What about the spelling, school obviously not what it used to be!

recamend? Recommend
raod? Road
there? They're (opps suppose this is partly punctuation)
liek? Like

Go get a dictionary lad and do a bit of brushing up on the queens language.....oh and punctuation!!!
Sun 24/06/01 at 11:04
Regular
or just get a GAMEBOY ADVANCE i think thats how you spell it
Sun 24/06/01 at 11:01
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Man that punctuation should send you to hell longy. Its madly discusting.
Sun 24/06/01 at 11:01
Regular
i completed rumble racing with no cheats in two days cuz i rented it out not a game worth buying

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.