GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STUCK ON A LEVAL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Tue 10/08/04 at 08:57
Regular
"<<<>>>"
Im not sure if my game "Spliter Cell Pandora Tomorrow has a glitch on it. Iam on top of the lift in the airport leval and every walkthrough I've viewed says climb up the cable to get on top of the other lift,the only cables I can climb dont really take me anywhere. There are vent shafts I can see above but cannot get to them. Has anyone gone past this point,if so can you let me know how you did it please ?
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Have you changed your name?

By the way aunt PETUNIA, you don't have to do everything on the topic list in CAPS.
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:27
Regular
"hulagadoo"
PETUNIA wrote:
> Im not sure if my game "Spliter Cell Pandora Tomorrow has a
> glitch on it. Iam on top of the lift in the airport leval and every
> walkthrough I've viewed says climb up the cable to get on top of the
> other lift,the only cables I can climb dont really take me anywhere.
> There are vent shafts I can see above but cannot get to them. Has
> anyone gone past this point,if so can you let me know how you did it
> please ?

Ok this took me a while but eventually i got it... First you go onto the top of the lift you are in. From here use the cable to climb onto the girder, then jump onto the next girder accross from it, next jump onto the ledge you can see. Then climb out onto the pole and climb this and edge your way along and drop onto the lower pipe (small). Climb round this and then go onto the platform. Hug the wall and walk passed the pipes. Now do a split jump and then jump to the ledge, shimmy round and climb up, look across, shoot the vent then jump ovetr to it. Crawl through the vent then hang off on the pipe and shimmy along 'til you see a ladder. Climb it up to the platform. Rappel from the middle opeining and go through the gap further down, dropping inside the hiole.
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on gamefaqs.com oh and get a spellchecker :)
Tue 10/08/04 at 08:57
Regular
"<<<>>>"
Im not sure if my game "Spliter Cell Pandora Tomorrow has a glitch on it. Iam on top of the lift in the airport leval and every walkthrough I've viewed says climb up the cable to get on top of the other lift,the only cables I can climb dont really take me anywhere. There are vent shafts I can see above but cannot get to them. Has anyone gone past this point,if so can you let me know how you did it please ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.