GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Preowned PS2 Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
Has anyone bought any preowned games?

I went into my local EB yesterday and found some older games that I haven't got but either seen/played demos or had borrowed of a mate to play and was thinking about buying but was worried about the condition of the disks, just wondering if anyone had bought any and had had any problems with them?
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:27
Regular
dynasty warriors 2 looks amazing but im waiting for number three which comes out soon
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Before you buy it ask to see the dick to inspect it for scratches and other damaging marks. Also ask them to show you it working on a machine before you buy it. Make sure you get a reciept as well.
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
I bought SSX second hand from a dodgy looking corner shop in York, as long as you check the disc for scratches, you're fine.

Its a smashing game and worth every penny. Especially the ones I saved and spent on beer.
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Cool, thanks guys, you've just convinced me to go out and get the following :

1. Silent Scope
2. Dynasty Warriors 2
3. Summoner

Unless someone out there knows that any of these games are sh**!
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I bought Timesplitters pre-owned from EB and there is no problems with it. I have never had any problems with pre-owned Playsation games from EB either and they give you a reciept anyway.
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
Knowing EB they'll probably give you a reciept for preowned stuff anyway so if there is any problems you can just take it back.
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Has anyone bought any preowned games?

I went into my local EB yesterday and found some older games that I haven't got but either seen/played demos or had borrowed of a mate to play and was thinking about buying but was worried about the condition of the disks, just wondering if anyone had bought any and had had any problems with them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.