GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Redfaction Today"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
Has anyone who pre-ordered Redfaction from SR got theres yet? I ordered mine on Tuesday and woke up to find no game in the post. Normally SR send the game within 3 days if its out or the day it comes out. I ordered on Tuesdayand 3 days later i.e. today and no Redfaction.

I know the game hasnt been delayed as SR have it in stock, did they get the stock late or was it like what happened with Z.O.E, when they got copies with out the BBFC rating on.
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:05
Regular
io rented it yesterday and it is amazing
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:45
Regular
I wouldn`t worry about it. It`ll turn up soon enough. SR are extremely reliable, and speedy too. I remember when postal orders often meant weeks of waiting.

I am nowhere near completing Fur Fighters yet, so I`m happy for a few more weeks yet.
Fri 22/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Hi Jive.

I still got to complete Extermination. I still want to play on F1 2001 and I still want to get all the endings on Shadow Of Memories.

I have only got 20 hours through FF9, I bought it on release but as I had A-Level Course work I didnt have too much time to play it. When I did have time I had just got other games to play so I had played them.

Now I will have Redfaction to play and I have got a few copied DC games I bought last week and havent played much of. And sometime soon i'll get Sonic Adventure 2. And then I will have Onimusha and GT3 to play plsy working 40 hours and week to save up money to go to Uni in September. Theres too much to do and so little time to do it in.

Its weird that SR hadnt sent Redfaction out to everyone or even none. I have always got games on the day of release or even the day both. Except Z.O.E. But that wasnt SR's fault. Maybe they got a late delivery and couldnt send them out for today.
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent got my copy of Red Faction yet but think of the ammount of GBA's and games they had to release for today!!
Also got my copy of The Bouncer this morning but havent played it yet cause Ive been too wrapped in my GBA!!
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:12
I pre-ordered this game about a month ago. I also woke up this morning to find that it had not been delivered.

SR are usually very good at delivering on release dates - last month I got F1 2001 a week early!

Has anyone else got this game yet from SR?
Fri 22/06/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hi Adrian, how ya doin?

Sorry to disappoint you on this posting but I've not ordered it so I can't help you on this post!

Still hope you let us all know how good it is because I was really thinking about getting this once Extermination has been completed!.....ha, completed yeah that word is not usually in my vocabulary!

FF9 I'm right at the end and only need to defeat the last bloody boss and my mate says "oh I completed the game last night....blah blah blah!!!!"

At that point I gave up with it.....like most games!
Fri 22/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Has anyone who pre-ordered Redfaction from SR got theres yet? I ordered mine on Tuesday and woke up to find no game in the post. Normally SR send the game within 3 days if its out or the day it comes out. I ordered on Tuesdayand 3 days later i.e. today and no Redfaction.

I know the game hasnt been delayed as SR have it in stock, did they get the stock late or was it like what happened with Z.O.E, when they got copies with out the BBFC rating on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.