GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juiced."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Juiced'.
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
I was really looking forward to playing this on this months OXM, but no demo to be found.

Having read the review, I'm surprised it only got 8/10 - they were praising it all the way through.

It sounds like the handbrake is a bit weird and the difficulty is slightly steep, but that was all. I think I'll wait to try it out next month before I buy it, just in case....
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
I was really looking forward to playing this on this months OXM, but no demo to be found.

Having read the review, I'm surprised it only got 8/10 - they were praising it all the way through.

It sounds like the handbrake is a bit weird and the difficulty is slightly steep, but that was all. I think I'll wait to try it out next month before I buy it, just in case....
Fri 13/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Juiced looks superb. I think i reveiwed it on here and gave it 10 out of 10, but whether it will beat nfsu2...
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NFSU2 will blow, just like the first game.
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
NFSU2

Burnout 3

Juiced

Outrun 2

Quite a few contenders this year...
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Juiced looks alright but at the moment Im more interested in Burnout 3
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:39
"Its Your Pleasure"
im most intrested in Burnout 3. i only read one review of juiced and im not really that impressed.
Mon 16/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to get my hands on the demo in a couple of weeks....
Fri 20/08/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I bought the OPS2 mag this month as it said there would be a playable Juiced demo on it. I now feel robbed because not only did it not have a playable demo, it didn't even have a video. On the plus side it did have a playable demo of Burnout 3, whilst it didn't particularly take my breath away, it was pretty good fun so I'll probably still get it.
Fri 20/08/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cyclone wrote:
> NFSU2 will blow, just like the first game.

Ever since I started modding my own car, I've played NFSU quite regularly and I'm looking forward to all the modding games due out this year.
Thu 09/09/04 at 09:49
Regular
Have played the dmeo fo Juiced on this months OXM disc. It's a much smaller demo than I thought it would be.

It's bloody good, but damn hard.

Will definitely be getting it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.