GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons on DVD!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 18:56
Regular
Good news to all Simpsons fans!! Got the latest Simpsons video this morning - Had a leaflet saying that the Simpsons will be coming to DVD soon!! Not sure if they will be just episode based or seasonal but they on the way to DVD - Excellent!!
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Good news to all Simpsons fans!! Got the latest Simpsons video this morning - Had a leaflet saying that the Simpsons will be coming to DVD soon!! Not sure if they will be just episode based or seasonal but they on the way to DVD - Excellent!!
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Please dear God let there be a set per season!

No more of these (very) loosely themed collections. I haven't bought a single one of them and I never intend to.
Sat 23/06/01 at 02:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just found out that in America when they release the Simpsons DVD sets it WILL be seasonal!! So hopefully all going well they will do the same over here!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Put your funniest Simpsons moments up.

(Homer becomes a food critic.)
(Homer is driving Bart, Nelson and Milhouse to the newspaper office for a school trip.)

Homer: Here we are kids, the Zoo.
Bart: That's great Dad but you were supposed to drive us to the newspaper.
Homer: DOH!

(At the newspaper)

Tour guide: The newspaper was founded by a little boy named Johnny Newspaper Seed. He went around the country founding newspapers.
Homer: If he's so smart, why is he dead?

(Homer speaking to the TV critic)

Homer: You made them cancel Platypus Man. And the Cosby Mysteries. That show had endless possibilities.
Sat 23/06/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
how come you have the new simpsons video its not out till monday?
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
According to Blackstar it was released on the 19th of June - However now they state the 25th June - I guess I was lucky??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.