GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does any one know what demos are on the new iss ue of opm2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
does any one know what demos are on the new iss ue of opm2?
plaease reply asap as i need to nk
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
does any one know what demos are on the new iss ue of opm2?
plaease reply asap as i need to nk
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
please can someone help
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:07
Hi

Heres whats on the disc ;

PLAYABLE DEMOS are F1 2001 ( 3 lap race on one course as any team ), Rugby ( 5 min free play ) and Wacky Races ( 2 tracks, 2 characters )

VIDEOS are Airblade, Onimusha,Bouncer, Le mans 24 hours.

EXTRAS are footage of ATV Offroad, Dropship, interview with Jak and Daxter creator, and previews of GT3, WRC 2001 and Wipeout Fusion.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
do you think its worth paying £5 for it cause im not sure weather to get the new simpsons video out on monday or the mag. is the mag any good inside?
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:26
Well I only got it yesterday and I've only read bits but basically if you want reviews of Onimusha, GT3 and the Bouncer ( okay so maybe Bouncer isn't quite that good ) and quite a bit of news on forthcoming releases for the rest of the year i.e PS light gun then its worth it. I only but this mag for PS2 every month anyway, to me it always seems worth buying just for the playable demo's and videos on the disc.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've stopped buying magazines, ok there fun to read and the DVD is good to see whats new, but man the price adds up.

For every £5 OPS2 magazine you could buy a brand new top PS1 game like wipeout 3 special edition (I did) and the reviews are on Teletext and the net so I'm saving my money.

Although it's good to try before you buy kinda thing but I'd rather save and buy.
Thu 21/06/01 at 23:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still not that impressed with the demos on the Official PS2 mag - However the previews are pretty good - I must get ATV Offroad Fury - This looks more and more amazing each time I see it!!
Anyone have the PSW DVD yet?? WWF Smackdown 3 looks like beiong the best wrestling game ever!!! Its just incredible and one of the most realistic games I think Ive ever seen!!
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:11
Regular
F1 2001 , Rugby , Wacky races

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.