GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 09:53
Regular
Has anyone seen this months OPSM2 mag yet?

Details of SSX2 have been announced. SSX Tricky is the current working title, Theres a higher frame rate for smoother graphics, all the courses are overhauled with bigger jumps, theres 2 new courses, all the character voices are bieng redone (some by celebs, Billy Zane and Lucy Liu are named) and an additional 6 characters. The tricks system has been reworked too for more combos including the ability to flip the board.

Its due this winter. I can't wait!
Tue 11/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
Other greats are Gran Turismo 3, Twisted Metal Black, and if you can wait a while, Herdy Gerdy and Wipeout Fusion.
Tue 11/12/01 at 11:06
um not pro evo don't like footy games really
Tue 11/12/01 at 11:03
Regular
SSX Tricky for one. If you like football, then Pro Evo Soccer.
Tue 11/12/01 at 10:54
help i have th3 gta 3 and i'm gettiong devil m.... and i want 2 other games wat should i get? (apart from jak and daxter)
Tue 11/12/01 at 10:47
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
>Was his name Shaun Palmer?
>yes it was actually

So obviously the guy won`t like it, as he`ll prefer Shaun Palmer`s snowboarding game.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:46
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> cdouch wrote:
> this professional snowboarder
> tested 3 snowboarding
> games and sssx was his worst he hated it and said its the
> worst game
> ever.

Was his name Shaun Palmer?

yes it was actually
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:45
rite im getting a ps2 for xmas and im getting

smackdown 3
gta 3
007 under fire
ssx tricky

i swapped extreme g 3 racing on saturday for ssx tricky so im wonderign was that a gud decision or a bad decision.......hope it was a gud 1.
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:40
Regular
cdouch wrote:
> this professional snowboarder
> tested 3 snowboarding games and sssx was his worst he hated it and said its the
> worst game ever.

Was his name Shaun Palmer?
Thu 05/07/01 at 09:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
i doubt it will get a 10/10, but its going to rate in the high nineties for sure unless EA screw it up with dollar signs in their eyes...
Thu 05/07/01 at 09:21
wrote:
>
It shouldn't get 10/10 because it is not original any more. Two new tracks and some higher jumps hardly makes this a revolutionary title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.