GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: Demolition"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/05/00 at 13:48
Regular
Star Wars: Demolition is one of 4 new Lucasarts games being shown at the E3. The others are Star Wars Episode 1: Obi-Wan, Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter and Star Wars Episode 1: Super Bombad Racing. It will be coming out Autumn 2000, go to Lucasarts.com for more information. This type of game is one that Lucasarts have never tried before, you're in a battle arena, in some sort of fighting machine that you've chosen earlier. Your main aim, is to destroy your opponent. Some of the choices of machines you get are from all 4 Star Wars movies, including tanks from Episode 1 and other machines from Star Wars movies, and they all have extra weapons. Jabba the Hutt is the host of these tremendous battles. You can be machines from the baddies, such as the battle tanks, or you can be a machine from the good side of the Force, you choose. Straight from the start it's destroy, destroy and more destroying. I think there is a Championship Mode, as well as multiplayer and Arcade battles. It is also the first game which has parts from all 4 episodes of Star Wars. The battle arenas are from different parts of Star Wars. such as Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant. One of the characters you can be is Boba Fett. This game will be a lot of fun for all ages and and I will probably be buying it myself. Well done, Lucasarts, on a job well done.
Sat 20/05/00 at 13:48
Star Wars: Demolition is one of 4 new Lucasarts games being shown at the E3. The others are Star Wars Episode 1: Obi-Wan, Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter and Star Wars Episode 1: Super Bombad Racing. It will be coming out Autumn 2000, go to Lucasarts.com for more information. This type of game is one that Lucasarts have never tried before, you're in a battle arena, in some sort of fighting machine that you've chosen earlier. Your main aim, is to destroy your opponent. Some of the choices of machines you get are from all 4 Star Wars movies, including tanks from Episode 1 and other machines from Star Wars movies, and they all have extra weapons. Jabba the Hutt is the host of these tremendous battles. You can be machines from the baddies, such as the battle tanks, or you can be a machine from the good side of the Force, you choose. Straight from the start it's destroy, destroy and more destroying. I think there is a Championship Mode, as well as multiplayer and Arcade battles. It is also the first game which has parts from all 4 episodes of Star Wars. The battle arenas are from different parts of Star Wars. such as Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant. One of the characters you can be is Boba Fett. This game will be a lot of fun for all ages and and I will probably be buying it myself. Well done, Lucasarts, on a job well done.
Sun 04/06/00 at 21:46
I think it looks crap
Tue 06/06/00 at 21:00
Not as crap as your face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.